Troll Love

Liz

Favorite Troll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. again?

• Destiny Hero
    • Jarly

Wimp.

Destiny Hero was actually funny so i voted him.

Wimp?

Funny? He was just another idiotic troll. Who cares if he was funny? He was still a moron. His banning's proof enough of that.

Because doing something knowing you'll get banned eventually makes you an idiot. In fact, getting banned on purpose makes you an idiot even if you don't care about the forum in question or any of its' members.

In other related news; I may have just got a PM from someone who could possible by Jarly on FEP (under the name of Django, a name he has used before).

Title: ^^

Oh, so you are the great Shuuda?

-----------

He is writing another one right now I believe.

Edit: Yup, it certainly is him.

Edited by Silver Lobo

Jarly was either a God tier troll, or eight years old. Destiny Hero was like, thirteen, and I honestly don't think he was trying to troll, he was just being adolescent.

Jarly was either a God tier troll, or eight years old. Destiny Hero was like, thirteen, and I honestly don't think he was trying to troll, he was just being adolescent.

The reason I believe Destiny Hero was trolling is that he always managed to behave exactly to the contrary of whatever the majority of the forum liked. Either he was a troll, or he was one of the most hilarious coincidences of all time.

He still exists on GameFAQs.

That guy doesn't troll, I got banned from GameFAQs and he didn't.

He posted about THIS FORUM in one of GrandbellianPride's topics

(GP and I are good friends, and we both got banned from GameFAQs). Marth Koopa is why GrandbellianPride joined these forums. Lol at the GP reference in the trolling debate, I read the topic he posted. Not how he got banned on GameFAQs. Bigger troll that spanned 500 posts.

GP and I were in cahoots. Until I saw how strict it is here.

Edited by HolsetyExcaliburRexcalibur