Who wants a new fe4 patch? (Poll)

Maou

New fe4 patch  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pursuit for all characters?

• Yes
    • No

I know that most people don't like the idea of pursuit being a skill, since double attacking as long as a character has 4 or more AS has pretty much been a staple of fe before seisen. So is there anyone else who would like the idea of keeping the original game in tact, but modifying it so that the characters just need 4 or more AS than their opponent in order to attack twice?

Errm, why multi-option

Make something among the lines of Binary,and as an addition to that idea of your, some Holy Blood changes here and there, etc.

I wish the Binary folks would upload the Pursuit and Holy Blood mini-patches to that directory. The dual-stage Pursuit (3 AS advantage if you have Pursuit, 6 if you don't) works fine enough after all.

But yeah... pretty minor imo.

Oh well, I've never used nightmare before so I wouldn't know what you can do with it. Damn, well this idea is pretty useless then lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Just so you know, you can use Nightmare (Among other things) to give every weapon the pursuit skill. However, pursuit activates by having 1 more AS then your enemy, not 4. So if you wanted to code the 4 AS thing in, you would likely need to work quite a bit more.

Yeah, that's why I kinda gave up on this idea like I said earlier lol.

I think it would be helpful if at last thiefs would get Pursuit as a class-skill. Otherwise I am quite happy with the game mechanics, atlast as far as Pursuit is concerned. By the way, what kind of patch are we actually talking about? If it's just about Pursuit then potential fathers like Azel or Alec will get in trouble once everyone gets that skill.