I'm not Luigi!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, can I calls you Yoshi?

mkwii-yoshi.jpg

Yoshi is riding the Mach Bike. I bet the player wheelie spams and think s/he's the best.

People should probably lay off the Luigi thing, even if for no other reason than to not make LB go Berserk.

And Boat, stop being an Asshole.

No fuck you

I'm not the one who was just mercilessly pissing off LB a few pages ago.

and I'm also not the one who did the same nastiness to other people (Like me and that guy who is obsessed with "WRYYYYY" and calimed a massive amount of FE girls)

This thread is only 3 pages long you noob. By saying that it isn't it means that you are using the inferior post amount per page and must be beaten with a gun. Not shot. Because long ranged weapons are for pussies unless used at close range. And what's the point of using them at close range if you can just beat the shit out of them with the weapon?

Also, what is with this claiming fe girls and wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thing and how the fuck do those piss people off?

It's 5 pages long for me.

Also, I only remembered this one guy from liking WRYYYY and claiming FE girls, I think his name is Giono something, or something like that.

I wasn't saying that WRYYY and the claiming was pissing people off, I was saying that you were pissing off the guy who was doing those.

Right. Well I have known that one guy for longer than you have been alive and he is very annoying.

[08:13] <Hikarusa> Uuuuuuuuuuuugh

[08:13] <Hikarusa> What the hell is this shit

[08:13] <Hikarusa> My internet isn't working for some reason

[08:13] <Hikarusa> So I'm forced to use my aunt's internet

[08:14] <Hikarusa> She lives right across the street and has internet from the same provider and all that shit

[08:14] <Hikarusa> And yet it's much slower than mine

[08:14] <Hikarusa> And there is no reason for this

[08:14] <Hikarusa> How the hell am I supposed to watch a large amount of viddler videos with this?

FEEL SORRY FOR ME

People should probably lay off the Luigi thing, even if for no other reason than to not make LB go Berserk.

Thank you. I just don't like being called Weegee. And Boat, enough.