Roman Catholics are on to something

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't consider fish as meat. Frankly, I'm inclined to agree >_>

They also don't consider humans as animals.

They also once claimed that the sun revolves around the earth.

I could keep going on with this....

Goes to show that they are not to be taken seriously at all.

Edited by Luster Warrior

Not this shit again.

WTF? What does this have to do with the topic? We're talking about how fish isn't a real meat.

WTF? What does this have to do with the topic? We're talking about how fish isn't a real meat.

Nice try. But maybe you should look at your topic title and your initial post again. Now if you left the whole "Roman Catholics don't consider fish to be meat" out, then I wouldn't have made that post.

Edited by Luster Warrior

its called fish meat its a different term than just flat out meat. when people say meat you think of something else instead of fish don't you? and also if listened to the story behind us you would know why they don't think fish as meat

Nice try. But maybe you should look at your topic title and your initial post again. Now if you left the whole "Roman Catholics don't consider fish to be meat" out, then I wouldn't have made that post.

You don't need to be a douche and try starting drama every time religion is remotely referenced, you know.

You don't need to be a douche and try starting drama every time religion is remotely referenced, you know.

So being blunt makes me a douche and a drama starter. I love how that works [/sarcasm]

I'm not going to stop being blunt because it makes people QQ.

Edited by Luster Warrior

Meat tastes good. Fish tastes good. That's all good enough for me. Also, since Black Luster brought it up, I really don't get where the Catholic folk got the idea that everything revolves around the Earth. No where I know of in the Bible that says that. (no offense to any Catholics out there) Then again, according to my pastor, Catholics apparently believe in works based salvation, when Ephesians 2: 8-9 blows that statement out of the water. (once again, no offense to Catholic folk, and do correct me if my pastor was wrong about that)

That's all I have to say further about the Catholic part of this topic.

He's saying that the Catholic church has a history of being laughably wrong.

Which is, you know, true.

Edited by Urist McMiner

Next thing you know they might say plants and trees aren't living things. Also, who are they to decide anything? They act like they make the laws for the world. Unless I'm wrong.

Next thing you know they might say plants and trees aren't living things. Also, who are they to decide anything? They act like they make the laws for the world. Unless I'm wrong.

You're not wrong

We Christians really shouldn't do such things. From our perspective, God makes the laws of the world, so what right do we have to mingle with it? Alas, it makes me feel bad when I look at history, and see how unscriptural the Catholics drifted in the past. (or present, I'm not Catholic, so I don't know what they do or don't do)

Guys. Chill out. It's an FftF thread. If you want to start a debate on religion, this is the wrong place to do it.