WTF Gamestop

Sara

Yes, Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games and the Wii together? Clearly a joke.

Or did you mean the rubber duck...?

I think she meant the rubber duck, that tattoo shit and the plastic,water Luigi-gun.

It seems......weird.

I think she meant the rubber duck, that tattoo shit and the plastic,water Luigi-gun.

It seems......weird.

IT'S INHUMAN! >:o

Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games is more inhuman.

(I think this belongs in Far From the Forest though.)

Or on the Other Games board, it's a bit relevant to be put on FFtF

... The last time I bought a rubber ducky, it was for my girlfriend.

It vibrated.

I'm HOPING that's what this thing does. At least then, it has a use!

In that order?

Of couse. Nintendo has always fundementally been about eroding the American moral chacter--about undermining our City on a Hill. Why do you think "Viedo Games" were invented in the first place? Obviously this is all a plot by Satan to tempt our young away from Jesus and steal thier souls. And I'm afriad it's working--things just aren't like they used to be. Back in the day men were men, women were ladies, and all the children were above average. These days, on the other hand...

And games aren't even the worst of it: look at these Vedio Game "fourms" (they even take there name from paganisim!), dens of Popery and sick Fornication Orgys. The rapture is nigh, I say! The rapture is nigh!

Edited by Le Communard

Of couse. Nintendo has always fundementally been about eroding the American moral chacter--about undermining our City on a Hill. Why do you think "Viedo Games" were invented in the first place? Obviously this is all a plot by Satan to tempt our young away from Jesus and steal thier souls. And I'm afriad it's working--things just aren't like they used to be. Back in the day men were men, women were ladies, and all the children were above average. These days, on the other hand...

And games aren't even the worst of it: look at these Vedio Game "fourms" (they even take there name from paganisim!), dens of Popery and sick Fornication Orgys. The rapture is nigh, I say! The rapture is nigh!

... I lol'd.

(And BTW: I wasn't kidding. I can't believe they make this shit. Don't worry, page is work safe)

... I lol'd.

It's nice to know that at least sometimes people think I'm a little amusing.... er, I mean...

...laughing in public is strictly forbidden--It disturbs the good Peace of the LORD. Cease at once before I am forced to call the Constabulary.

Edited by Le Communard

No, pretending to be cool always takes precedence. Then anal douching and finally female masturbation ('Cause we all know Mario and Luigi were gay).

What would their being gay have to do with female masturbation? I would think females would have nothing to do with it. Being gay doesn't equal "hey, I have a vagina to diddle now"!

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of that guy that stood outside a college building for an hour with a huge sign hung over his chest telling people to turn from evil and repent. You know, Catholic stuff. Also, words that should die with history:

Nigh

Tis

Twas

Twat

Tweeter

Tidbit

Taxation

Tattletale

Tit

Ten... nine... eight...

So a rubber duck huh? I see a business opportunity here...

Well, it does make sense that Nintendo would support female masturbation. Why else would they have made vibrating controllers?

Because everything vibrates in Japan regardless of whether it makes sense to. Or if it would even work as a sex toy.

For example, they make vibrating rice cookers.

• 2 weeks later...