WORST PAIRINGS EVER!!!!!

Liz

a playthrough with the worst possible pairings ever. melee units with magical fathers and vice versa. skills placed where they're almost irrelevant. horrible growths overall. no major holy blood, and the least amount of minor possible

what do you think?

Edited by Hello Vader

Yeah, these kids will still get skills and growths from their mothers, which alone pretty much salvages Fury's, Tiltyu's and Ayra's kids. Faval won't have any trouble either as long as Ichieval is passed on, since he has innate Pursuit. Patty, Corple and Sylvia are crappy fighters either way, and their utility usefulness will remain the same. Ditto for Lana and Nanna, who can be healbots just fine (though Nanna's combat dropping will be noticable in the arena). The only people who are gonna get hurt are Lester and Delmud, really, and Delmud still has Charisma.

Still better than subs, except in Sylvia's and Tiltyu's cases (Linda is possibly better than a screwed Tinny). Maybe in Fury's as well, since Hawk has decent magic and speed himself (although Fee >>>> Femina in every possible case...).

Edited by Tiena

That would be hard. I'd suggest these pairings if you want to do it.

Aideen/Beowulf

Aira/Levin

Lachesis/Azel

Sylvia/Midir

Fury/Holyn

Tiltyu/Dew

Brigid/Claude

Some actually may be good but I don't know.

Aideen/Beowulf

Aira/Levin

Lachesis/Azel

Sylvia/Midir

Fury/Holyn

Tiltyu/Dew

Brigid/Claude

Lachesis/Azel is actually good. It gives the kids pursuit as well as making Nanna the best haler she's ever going to be. Both Delmud and Nanna get pretty good damage with magic swords, too, though they really need a magic ring each to make good use of that.

Lachesis/Azel is actually good. It gives the kids pursuit as well as making Nanna the best haler she's ever going to be. Both Delmud and Nanna get pretty good damage with magic swords, too, though they really need a magic ring each to make good use of that.

Then consider Arthur and Tinny will never need it thanks to Wrath (or in Arthur's case, Holsety), Sety's too good to care, Rana isn't an offensive juggernaut anyways, and that Corple/Sharlow blows no matter what, they're pretty able to nab a magic ring.

Aideen/Beowulf

Aira/Levin

Lachesis/Azel

Sylvia/Midir

Fury/Holyn

Tiltyu/Dew

Brigid/Claude

Adean/Beowulf is Adean/Midayle without bow inheritance. No, really. (Which hurts Lester quite a bit, but well.)

Levin is never a "worst" father.

Some people actually like Lachesis/Azel. Pursuit, extra magic/speed and still decent STR due to Hezul lineage.

Adean/Beowulf is Adean/Midayle without bow inheritance. No, really. (Which hurts Lester quite a bit, but well.)

Levin is never a "worst" father.

Some people actually like Lachesis/Azel. Pursuit, extra magic/speed and still decent STR due to Hezul lineage.

I guess that's true. But then it's worse than Midir.

I know he's good as a father. But Skasaha can't be great as Levin's son. Unless it's Inflation.

Then you can't really give her a bad pairing to ruin them. I don't know who then.

Tossing my two cents in here...

No mother who doesn't have pursuit can have a father with pursuit. Mothers with pursuit are free to take them, though. With that in mind, here's my guess at the worst pairings:

Aideen/Noish

Aira/Midir

Lachesis/Jamka

Sylvia/Alec (who the heck cares if their kids have pursuit, not like they can do anything with it)

Fury/Beowulf

Tiltyu/Ardan

Brigid/Azel? I seem to have run out of bad fathers.

No mother who doesn't have pursuit can have a father with pursuit. Mothers with pursuit are free to take them, though. With that in mind, here's my guess at the worst pairings:

Aideen/Noish

Aira/Midir

Lachesis/Jamka

Sylvia/Alec (who the heck cares if their kids have pursuit, not like they can do anything with it)

Fury/Beowulf

Tiltyu/Ardan

A father that results in Ambush + Wrath can never be a "worst father."

Aideen/Noish

Aira/Midir

Lachesis/Jamka

Fury/Beowulf

Tiltyu/Ardan

You could always switch Alec with Midir. After all, Alec's skills are already obtained from Ayra.

Tiltyu can probably get worse with someone like Dew who doesn't give skills.

I think Midir is with Ayra rather than Alec because Alec gives sword inheritance. Then again, Midir gives Ayra's kids Charge, which is stackable with Starlight Sword and Lakche's Continue, so I'd say Alec is worse regardless.

I think Midir is with Ayra rather than Alec because Alec gives sword inheritance. Then again, Midir gives Ayra's kids Charge, which is stackable with Starlight Sword and Lakche's Continue, so I'd say Alec is worse regardless.

Not to mention that no sword inheritance doesn't hurt Skasaher nearly as much as no bow inheritance hurts Lester. For quite a few reasons.

Hell, one of Ayra's top pairings is Lex.

Aideen/Hollin

Can't pass weapons down, growths are somewhat decent, but some are in the wrong area, plus moonlight strike is wasted.

Aira/Azel

No new skills (Both already have pursuit), the wrong type of growths (Well, besides speed, but both will already have high speed anyway). +Fire is useless.

Lachesis/Arden

Poor growths, only ambush which isn't so hot when it's by itself.

Sylvia/Finn

Can't pass weapons down, Sylvia already has prayer. Growths are just meh, and they will both get pursuit, but since Lynn sucks, and Corple comes at level 1 with only staffs, it doesn't matter.

Fury/Dew

Useless skill, growths are decent enough, but Sety doesn't get any magic really. Bargain is useful enough on anyone.

Tiltyu/Jamuka

Only one left without pursuit, can't pass weapons down, Tinny get's continue on promotion anyway. Growths are in the wrong area.

Brigid/Claude

Can't pass weapons down, meh growths (Overkill luck, but nothing else spectacular, plus strength sucks and that +MGC growth is useless, MDF is ok I guess), no extra skills.

Aideen/Beowulf

Aira/Levin

Lachesis/Azel

Sylvia/Midir

Fury/Holyn

Tiltyu/Dew

Brigid/Claude

This list is does not have worst pairings for every female.

Beowulf passes down Pursuit/Charge and good strength and skill growths.

Levin/Aira has a skillset of Pursuit, Continue, and Critical along with Meteor Sword to make up for the lower Strength(Lakche gets a free stength boost from Shanan to come close to 27 Str anyway).

The worst pairing for Aira is Alec or Azel.

Fury/Holyn produces a decent Fee who can wield A Lances before promotion and the most HP she'll ever have on average.

Fury/Holyn produces a decent Fee who can wield A Lances before promotion and the most HP she'll ever have on average.

Don't you mean "a decent Fee who can wield A swords before promotion and the most health she'll ever have on average?"

The reason why I ask this is because Odo blood boosts sword ranks. Not lance ranks. In fact, Odo blood is kinda the reason why Holyn makes a great father if not one of the best fathers for Patty.

Don't you mean "a decent Fee who can wield A swords before promotion and the most health she'll ever have on average?"

The reason why I ask this is because Odo blood boosts sword ranks. Not lance ranks. In fact, Odo blood is kinda the reason why Holyn makes a great father if not one of the best fathers for Patty.

Yeah, got it mixed up there. Still, passing down a Silver Sword or Steel Blade gives her better offense than normal.

Then who do you give for Lachesis?

No one, because no matter who the father is Levin the kids will still have Charisma.

Adan gives a good defense but maybe the low speed is a good trade?

Edited by Chalis