Can Levin!Patty Wield Holsety?

Alacalibur

The site says She can get Major Holsety blood (Meaning she can wield it, I think) but I doubt that a thief will Be able to wield Holsety. I am new at this game and *Think* that people can wield something if it is in holy blood, but... I am not sure.

Patty is a thief, not a mage. Obviously thieves don't use magic. I don't quite remember how the game works, but I'm pretty sure the inheritance system would prevent her from obtaining the Holsety tome regardless.

She gets the tome, but she can't use it. That's the end of it.

Actually, if they can't even potentially use it, I don't think they get it. Levin!Skasaha doesn't get it, for example (nor does Levin!Lakche, I made sure to check both).

I'm not sure what happens if you change Patty to a magic class (or give Thieves Wind). The "inherits even though it's not used before promotion" thing seems to be a special-case exception for Corple.

I've also heard that Valkyrie can be inherited (but of course not used) by non-staff-using sons, but I'm not sure that's true either.

Actually, if they can't even potentially use it, I don't think they get it. Levin!Skasaha doesn't get it, for example (nor does Levin!Lakche, I made sure to check both).

I'm not sure what happens if you change Patty to a magic class (or give Thieves Wind). The "inherits even though it's not used before promotion" thing seems to be a special-case exception for Corple.

I've also heard that Valkyrie can be inherited (but of course not used) by non-staff-using sons, but I'm not sure that's true either.

Arthur inherits Valkyrie.

EDIT: Also, interesting... Skasaher can inherit Valkyrie, but not Holsety indeed. And yet, Lester can inherit both...

Edited by Tiena