Guess the fetish of the person above.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[02:30] <Accuracy> "Keep Out - Delicious"

[02:30] <Guest2260> If this really isn't Pie, we must be making his family consider taking parts out of his computer.

[02:30] <Hikarusa> KEEP OUT

[02:30] <Hikarusa> DELICIOUS

[02:31] <Accuracy> "That is interesting.

[02:31] <Accuracy> Have you been talking about these things to my little brother?

[02:31] <Hikarusa> I do not know your little brother

[02:31] <Hikarusa> Bring him to me

[02:32] <Accuracy> My little brother...

[02:32] <Accuracy> He is sleeping..

[02:32] <Guest2260> You don't have to worry, Pie doesn't pirate adult Japanese games.

[02:32] <Accuracy> I shouldn't wake him up.

[02:32] <Hikarusa> Wake him up

[02:32] <Accuracy> No, it would be rude.

[02:32] <Hikarusa> I will show him the amazingness of guro tentacle rape

[02:32] <Hikarusa> He will thank you

[02:32] <Accuracy> Why would I want my little brother to see guro tentacle rape?

[02:33] <Hikarusa> Because it will make him feel better

[02:33] <Accuracy> I assure you, my brother is /happy/

[02:33] <Accuracy> He's been smiling all day.

[02:33] <Hikarusa> He will be happier

[02:34] <Accuracy> I'd rather my brother not see such things.

[02:34] <Accuracy> But thank you for your offer.

[02:34] <Hikarusa> He will love it though

Fetishes? I have no fetishes - in fact, I never told any of you this before, but I in fact have no sexual desire at all. You, see, in truth I belong to a society of eunuch warrior monks monks devoted to the guarding of an ancient secret so deadly reveling it to the world would cause the Apocalypse--now. My mentor has taught me mastery of 7 different forms of mixed martial arts as well as proficiency with 27 different kinds of deadly weapon and an assortment of vehicles (Combat and otherwise) ranging from the one man operation of a Soviet T-41 to commanding the bridge of a Bismark class battleship. I have devoted by life to the cause, and am prepared to lay down my life to defend the secret if the need ever arises. Fear me. Fear me much.

Edited by Le Communard

Fetishes? I have no fetishes - in fact, I never told any of you this before, but I in fact have no sexual desire at all. You, see, in truth I belong to a society of eunuch warrior monks monks devoted to the guarding of an ancient secret so deadly reveling it to the world would cause the Apocalypse--now. My mentor has taught me mastery of 7 different forms of mixed martial arts as well as proficiency with 27 different kinds of deadly weapon and an assortment of vehicles (Combat and otherwise) ranging from the one man operation of a Soviet T-41 to commanding the bridge of a Bismark class battleship. I have devoted by life to the cause, and am prepared to lay down my life to defend the secret if the need ever arises. Fear me. Fear me much.

Damnit! I thought you were over the crack?