Laguz

Should they keep the laguz in the next fire emblem or just forget about them.

I hope they wont come back anymore it seems to me they did everything they could do with them and i'm not a big fan of the racist story.

They'll only bring back the Laguz, if the next FE is set in Tellius. But if they do that, they will also have to replace all the characters (due to the epilogue at the end detailing what happened after the game finished).

Somehow, I can't see it happening...

I hope they don't and I hope they don't create another race with most of their units being so frustrating to try to use due to transformation gauges and slow XP gain and then FORCE you to use those units for a handful of chapters when you have other units you'd rather be using in that deployment slot.

But as said, if it's another Tellius game they will be. I could somehow see an "across the desert" game coming into play - but it's kind of hard to top a game where you've effectively killed a GODDESS and then make a storyline as intense or compelling. Unless they're going to go 40 years into the future when Ike is an old man (explaining why he wouldn't be as unstoppable as in RD).

Just as long as the main character of a new game isn't Soren. . . UGH. There's enough stupid Ike-Soren yaoi trash in the world without bringing another game like that into the mix.