Did I ever tell you I like L'Arachel?

Priscilla for the win. There are almost NO bad characters in FE8...except for personality wise.

Of course, that's what a start button is for >_>

For osme reason my Serra is up and down with things...:/

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I love L'Arachel. She always turned out great as a Valkyrie in my games.

Besides, her unique personality never fails to amuse me. Her supports were my favourites in the game XD

Personally, I love L'Arachel. She always turned out great as a Valkyrie in my games.

Besides, her unique personality never fails to amuse me. Her supports were my favourites in the game XD

I know! With the "naked shoulder" and the "dancing Rennac" and the...

I just realized I agreed wih you.....Must be.....

Providence

Providence

And let's not forget the "fish" discussion between Innes and L'Arachel XD

And yes, this "Providence" thing seems to be recurring.

Providence

And let's not forget the "fish" discussion between Innes and L'Arachel XD

And yes, this "Providence" thing seems to be recurring.

oh my goddess! you two think exactly like I do! It must be Providence! lol!

especially since it was L'arachel who gave me the idea of the phrase!

It must be Providence! lol!

I just remembered something that confuses me. Not about L'Arachel, but about her special A-support endings.

If she has an A support with Innes, then they marry and their countries are happily united, but if she has a A support with Ephriam and marries him, she apparently abandons her country and leaves them in a state of turmoil. D:

I mean, I understand that Renais was under reconstruction, but...I guess I'm just biased since Ephriam x L'Arachel is one of my favourite pairings in FE8.

Edited by Songbird

I just remembered something that confuses me. Not about L'Arachel, but about her special A-support endings.

If she has an A support with Innes, then they marry and their countries are happily united, but if she has a A support with Ephriam and marries him, she apparently abandons her country and leaves them in a state of turmoil. D:

I mean, I understand that Renais was under reconstruction, but...I guess I'm just biased since Ephriam x L'Arachel is one of my favourite pairings in FE8.

Well, in either end, everyone's happy, and by everyone, I mean L'Arachel and her lover. :)

oh my goddess! is Ephraim and L'Arachel your favorite pairing too? that is so super cool!

Must be Pro

teins. lol!

oh my goddess! is Ephraim and L'Arachel your favorite pairing too? that is so super cool!

Must be Pro

teins. lol!

The "naked shoulder" is what made it my favorite pairing.

Pro

teins

control your mind....

^ Yes, and her reaction to the "Naked shoulder" made me lol. The poor girl must have been really sheltered.

And the way she just stated everything so bluntly. "Shouldn't you be breaking down a wall or something?" What a way to control a guy! XD

And yes. Pro

teins

are always good.

^ Yes, and her reaction to the "Naked shoulder" made me lol. The poor girl must have been really sheltered.

And the way she just stated everything so bluntly. "Shouldn't you be breaking down a wall or something?" What a way to control a guy! XD

And yes. Pro

teins

are always good.

She made it sound like Ephraim was gonna rape her with that "well-toned body". :D

And yes. Pro

vidence

is very good.

Didn't expect that, did ya?

She made it sound like Ephraim was gonna rape her with that "well-toned body". :D

And yes. Pro

vidence

is very good.

Didn't expect that, did ya?

I know! Especially when she got all mad at him for looking at her in a "vulgar, leering way" XD

And no. I never would have suspected it. =O

I know! Especially when she got all mad at him for looking at her in a "vulgar, leering way" XD

And no. I never would have suspected it. =O

If that was Ephraim looking at her in a "vulgar, leering way", then I'd hate to know what his normal face looks like. :D

Personally I like L'Arachel as a character-wise actually. Although she does tend to be irritating, I always found her to be quite "unique" in her certain aspects in kinda way. As a matter of fact. I really like Valkyrie's as well.

Personally I like L'Arachel as a character-wise actually. Although she does tend to be irritating, I always found her to be quite "unique" in her certain aspects in kinda way. As a matter of fact. I really like Valkyrie's as well.

you and i will get along perfectly well.

and i'm sure with Fox too! lol!