Did I ever tell you I like L'Arachel?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that truly is the case, a solution would be to not use heavy tomes against Swordmasters, Gwyllgi, and Draco Zombies. But assuming you did of course, you're probably right, since I have yet to have first-hand experience of the Ruins in Hard Mode yet. But as a whole, I find Valkyries very reliable magic units.

It's really all about preference anyway. Whether a character is good or not is a lot based on personal opinion. I personally don't think Edward is good in Radiant Dawn. Many other people however disagree, saying he's the best swordsmaster in the game. It's all about perspective.

Like Raven said, why even use heavy tomes? And your giving me a rather rare situation, although not an impossible one, that you would only run into in HM, where your team overall will appear to be performing worse, including dodging and attacking less.

*Makes a bunker to avoid Fox's firey wrath. Invites anyone who wants to join in.*

*joins*

....That's a very good point....*Runs away owned.*

*joins the running*

It's really all about preference anyway. Whether a character is good or not is a lot based on personal opinion. I personally don't think Edward is good in Radiant Dawn. Many other people however disagree, saying he's the best swordsmaster in the game. It's all about perspective.

damn right, well, not about the Edward thing IMO, but about using certain characters and liking them. Like for me, Sothe is incredibly awesome even with his crappy strength cap IMO, but hey, that's just me

i personally like using valkiries cause they're awesome, IMO. especially since they use light magic in this game, and i like light magic (i really don't know why, though. just my personal favorite type of magic)

i also like L'arachel, even though she is a bit full of herself. i used her every playthrough, and i'm hardly disappointed with her.

That seems to be a fair point. I'm speaking specifically from why I don't like Valkyrie's. L'Arachel can be fun storywise.

Also, why are you guys acting silly? "*running*" ???

Because we are idiots.

Also, I like Valkyries mainly because of their good movement. They work really well as healers.

Rule 1 of debates (or three)

NO FANBOYISM OR FANGIRLISM

Yes everyone has an opinion

If L'Rachel is being hit by Swordmasters tell her to DO A BARREL ROLL

If L'Rachel is being hit by Gwilgi tell her to FIRE HER LASOR

If L'Rachel is being hit by Draco Zombies why the hell are you letting her anywhere near Draco Zombies?

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

If L'Rachel is being hit by Swordmasters tell her to DO A BARREL ROLL

If L'Rachel is being hit by Gwilgi tell her to FIRE HER LASOR

If L'Rachel is being hit by Draco Zombies why the hell are you letting her anywhere near Draco Zombies?

QFT

In my opinion, L'Arachel is the most annoying Fire Emblem character, which is a minus in my book. At least she's got the usefulness and hotness to make up for it.

Obviously you don't know Serra.

Obviously you don't know Serra.

Well before I say anything else, I just want to say that your right and that Serra is more annyoing than L'Archel, and this is what I believes gives her the edge, the fact that she has to be used for a couple of chapters.

No without further delay,

my anger

My Sorrow

And my Bitter lonleyness

*angered at that name. Draws Scythe*

DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

I would agree that Serra is just annoying but I wouldn't consider her a bad character. <_<

Serra is annoying AND she has NEVER turned out well for me. And I've used her enough times to know. I've used everyone in both games enough times.

Serra usually ends up good for me on FE7 JP. Her main role in my last HHM run-through was to be a guinea pig and lure enemy units into attacking range because she could mostly dodge every attacks. It is true that her magic is a little low, but Light magic's critical rate can make up for that. She is great with supports options with A Oswin and B Erk even though her supports are quite slow.

• 2 weeks later...