Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

Vika having not A support, but S support with you, something that only you two (besides me and Seth) can have?

The S rank then means marriage already. I saw this one coming, sooner or later haha. Only a few around here can (me x Jill perhaps :wub: )

Mmmmm, Lara perhaps?

Edited by Light Lord

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Fir?

She gets points for looking cool and being useful (which means she's doing a lot better than the majority of the women in that game). . .but not my favorite.

I'll cheat again and say Lyn.

The S rank then means marriage already. I saw this one coming, sooner or later haha. Only a few around here can (me x Jill perhaps :wub: )

Mmmmm, Lara perhaps?

But But But...

Lara's fave dancer.

Jeigan?

Sanaki?

^What about me and Tinny?

Reptor?

You too.

No to Reptor. The only thing he's good for is +1 kill count to Holsety.

:[

I'd like Guy a lot better if he didn't STR screw himself EVERY FUCKING TIME I played FE7. Fucking Matthew does better as a combat unit. First time, I considered training him a bit further, but then I get Karel and then I was like "Fuck this. Karel's practically screw proof and he's hot" so I ditched him for Karel. Second time, I tried my luck with him again, because I heard good things. HE STR SCREW'S HIMSELF AGAIN. RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. And it happens again... and... FFF---

Hello Karel. <3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Est

She's ok.

You too.

Thank you. :awesome:

Also, Guy may not get anywhere with strength, but he's always capped speed and skill. And with supports from Matthew and Priscilla, a S in swords, and a Wo dao, he has a 104 crit%. Which easily compensates for his low strength.

Faval?

Also, Guy may not get anywhere with strength, but he's always capped speed and skill. And with supports from Matthew and Priscilla, a S in swords, and a Wo dao, he has a 104 crit%. Which easily compensates for his low strength.

Faval?

It doesn't help if he doesn't do sufficient damage with crits. What is this, base STR at level 13? That's how bad he screws himself over. And Rutger in FE6 can get to 109% with A Clarine B Dieck or A Dieck B Clarine. I'd be okay with him if he grew STR at his averages. But no. He had a severe deficiency every time I played. On top his already low growths, it certainly doesn't help.

My friend dislikes Lyn for getting STR screwed for her every time. I like Lyn because she always caps for me. It's the same principle.

Karel is also a bajillion times hotter than him. And he can support Lucius who I field extensively, even though that support's not efficient at all.

I like Faval.

Lute?

Edited by Luminescent Blade