Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Berserker!Bord/Cord (I forgot who the good one is) pwning Generals?

I don't like either of them. Barst and Darros are my axers of FESD.

Boyd?

Edited by El Rey León

Wil?

No.

Lakche, Shanan, and Skasaher gaining the ability to triangle attack, AND inviting you to become a member of the Issacian Sword Trio Quartet of Death?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lakche, Shanan, and Skasaher gaining the ability to triangle attack, AND inviting you to become a member of the Issacian Sword Trio Quartet of Death?

*fanboy squeal*

W-what? Boys can squeal too...right? :unsure:

Shanan, Lakche, and Skasaher busting through your door, tossing you a holy sword, and saying, "LB! Lelouch vi Britannia is holding the entire UN hostage. And only the four of us are awesome enough to stop him! You in?"

Edited by El Rey León

Shanan, Lakche, and Skasaher busting through your door, tossing you a holy sword, and saying, "LB! Lelouch vi Britannia is holding the entire UN hostage. And only the four of us are awesome enough to stop him! You in?"

Of course I'm in! :awesome:

And then I'd hold a mirror to Lelouch's Geass to Geass him into my manharem. 8D

Vika becoming you maid willingly?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Marth?

Someone already guessed that Eirika is one of my favourites NinjaMonkey, and they're right. It's okay that you're mentioning her again though, I just thought you should know that she's been guessed already for me. It's just that I thought we're suppose to guess all of their favourite characters in this thread.

Seth holding you in his arms in the sunset of Isaac, staring at your eyes and ready to kiss you (don't ask me how he got there, I never told him heheh)?

Lucius?

He's the trap right? Nah. There are better choices than him, and light magic is not that necessary.

So, nope.