Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

He's cool.

Why are you asking these, do you not like Holsety?

Lowen?

Haven't *quite* reached that chapter yet, but at the rate I'm going, I'll probably never see it. Let's say it took some incredible willpower for me NOT to kill off Levin and Sylvia the minute I got them.

(Fury kinda redeemed him, but not much)

As for the original Lemming. . .

Pros: Cooks, amusing supports, slightly bigger than the Caelin guys, pretty good affinity

Cons: I know he's supposed to be in the realm of "good" somewhere, but I've only had that happen once. Ever.

Eh, Kittens.

Est?

Dart?

Pros: Can be amusing

Cons: HIT SOMETHING!

Yeah, stupid Skill means I don't feel like putting him anywhere.

"This is a message from Lord Nergal. . .Sonia?"

She's funny and awesome and why did you want to kill her off?

That's not my type of humor, she's a total PITA to pair with someone that's not Levin (as much as I'm not fond of him, I don't think his kids deserve THAT), and that attitude. . .how embarrassing. She's moderately useful and female, which is why I didn't off her immediately.

Ewan?

I'd expect to like someone like him. . .but somehow, I don't, and I can't explain why. Sucks to be you, Ewan.

Fee?

Zeis?

Almost done with whatever chapter Levin & Co. show up on. I've got some opinions of those characters.

Oh, right, Zeiss. . .

Pros: Insane STR, really cute, flies, decent affinity, has his moments with support conversations, supports another favorite of mine (and they really like the bonuses their conversation gives).

Cons: Somewhat of a pain to recruit (if I chose not to level Miledy), requires a little bit of babying to become good.

Since Miledy is cool (no matter what), and I don't hold babying against a unit, he's a favorite.

So. . .

Dayan?