Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Teeny running back to me with tears in her eyes, saying "baby, it doesn't matter what you call me! You can call me a Fat Bitch for all I care, I just need to be with you..." and crying into my shirt?

Crash, stop trying to force this. This isn't something that should bother you so much and the fact that you're making such a big deal out of this makes it all very childish. If Crashman wants to call Teeny as such then that's fine. No need to throw a tantrum just because you think "Tinny" is the so called name accepted by everyone in the FE fandom and any other variant of her name is heresy.

No, I have every reason to and he doesn't get to call her that. It IS the accepted name, that's an easy-to-see fact. He himself used it until like yesterday, like everyone seems to be missing.

Crash, a lot can change in an instant. I went from having a stable existence in a nice condo to living in a nice house. And in as quick an instant, I went from that nice house I went to living in a shit-shack. Then in an even quicker instant, I went from that shit-shack to living with my step-dad's parents. A LOT can change in an instant.

Sety getting this thread back on-topic?

Crashman chose to call her Teeny on his own accord for his own reasons. Why should that even bother you when that too is an accepted translation of her name? Just because most people prefer to call her Tinny doesn't mean it is wrong. Also there's the fact that YOU don't get to decide what people should do or believe.

Crash, a lot can change in an instant. I went from having a stable existence in a nice condo to living in a nice house. And in as quick an instant, I went from that nice house I went to living in a shit-shack. Then in an even quicker instant, I went from that shit-shack to living with my step-dad's parents. A LOT can change in an instant.

Sety getting this thread back on-topic?

And that's not a good thing, or relevant to what you call her.

No.

Crashman chose to call her Teeny on his own accord for his own reasons. Why should that even bother you when that too is an accepted translation of her name? Just because most people prefer to call her Tinny doesn't mean it is wrong.

It does, actually. If it was the right one, people would be using it instead. We as a community don't tolerate "Serlis" or "Zigludo", either.