Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Skrimir also would it make my fav char too obvious if i were to use the words sword-swinging, arrow flinging warriors?

Agonisingly close since im guessing roger + murdoch have been said already im gonna say narshen

3 nomad/nomad troopers from elibe left I can think of its 1 of them how about shinon

Nope hes from blazing sword yeah shinon was fuuny in both when you recriut him its not enough that you beat me but now youve got to talk me to death + his supports with Janaff

Errm Xane

Nope its Rath not Uhai or Sealen + Chainey doesnt need any exp to kick arse

Wallace as hes funny and a general even if he is a lot harder to use than most people

Farina no its not kyza I dont care if he's fabulous I still haven't fielded him once besides I already said tits rath next poster could go for my favourite female so its not blatant

Mia.

@Ninja Monkey Ashnard? Titania? Lucia? Soren? Shinnon? (forgot if those were mentioned yet.)

Nope, but I'll give you a clue: He's got a very high chance of scoring a Critical Hit (more than anyone else has!).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Volke?

@the guy whose name I can't even pronounce: I really can't think of any Nomads other than than Shin, Dayan, Uhai, or the all-too-similar father-daughter duo Rath and Sue.

Edited by Little Al