Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Mists extra def and Avo let her take more attacks safely,and her extra speed means she isn't doubled like Rhys.

I believe she has 3 move on him and Canto.This means she can run up with a mend or recover,while Rhys has to use up a precious Physic use if he wants to heal people.

Not promoting them is just you sandbagging Mist,since after promotion,she beats him twice as hard.

Rhys wants Rolf,while Mist rejected him.You can't say the same things about them,and besides,even if Rhys knew he had the chance,he would have never pulled it off.Mia needed a woman to replace Ilyana for those 3 years,and she likes skirts,so she didn't go to Titania.Who does that leave...?

Marisa x Tethys?

And Crash, do you honestly think that Fire (Attack + Accuracy boost) > Water (Attack + Defense boost)? Lawl. Considering that Rhys can use the defense boost, but he has to settle with Accuracy >_>

Edited by Zebesian

Rhys wants Rolf

Proof plz.

even if Rhys knew he had the chance,he would have never pulled it off.

Then he didn't really give it up, did he?

Mia needed a woman to replace Ilyana for those 3 years,and she likes skirts,so she didn't go to Titania.Who does that leave...?

Sigrun? Tanith? Lyre? (I can't tell if she wears shorts or a skirt) Marcia? Neph? Perhaps more, she doesn't have to go for Mist! D:

Lex?

Eh,I never found him necessary.

Jill x Micaiah?(hot yuri is hot,and Dark x Thunder gives pretty good bonuses as well.)

I hate Micaiah with her Mary-Sue attitude.

^ Sheeda x Marth?

Edited by Zebesian

None of them are easily accessable in the GM's.

i was responding to your hypothetical.

Rhys is a priest.Priests are Shotacons.Fact.

lex is good.

A FUCKING ELINCIA OF LOYALTY?