Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Seth growing wings so he can literally sweep you of your feet and into the sky?

*Nosebleed x 837197591579157*

Well, you could say "Chief hater of Paladins, except for (insert those you don't hate)"

Palla?

The Black Knight? Because his skill is Eclipse! :awesome:

Wrong Eclipse.

Unfortunately, LB's one is kinda posted all over the place. . .so I'm guessing Eirika, just to irritate her.

Actually, she's my second favorite female in the series tied with Ayra. SethxEirika is my FE OTP, as well (over 100 fanarts in my collection).

My favorite way of playing FE8 is just have Seth and Eirika rape the game together.

I have a lot of favorites. Seth is just #1. <3

GODDESS OF DEATH Lakche?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Noish?

He doesn't share a personality with an IRL Grl Stealrz and can critical stuff and can extend epic boss battles. He's awesome (him x tiltyu any good?).

Alec?

He's too much of a womanizer, and doesn't share Sain, Levin or Gatrie's awesome stats to make up. The only thing he has going is Pursuit and Nihil, which is useful for Fee but makes Sety less awesome.

(I think Tiltyu is best off with Levin, Azel, or Lex. Levin gives early Holsety to Arthur and A wind to Tinny, Azel gives great Mag growths and is probably canon, and Lex gives AMBUSHWRATHCOMBO, Elite, and front-line capable durability. Noish gives Critical and Charge, so he may be okay, since you won't need to enter 1/2 HP or get a 50 kill weapon to critblick things, but both has better options.)

Jamka?

Arthur is:

1)One of the 3 potential Holsety guys.

2)The only one besides his sister to be able to have the awesome Ambush-Wrath combo.

3)HE IS HOOOOOOT. Long hair, AND Silver? Hell yes! Especially with these fanarts I've been downloading...

4)9 move on promotion. YEAH.

In conclusion, Arthur is <3 <3 <3

Natasha?

Tinny is awesome.

She Ambush-Wrath-Thoron oneshot blicked most of the armors Hannibal led. Those annoying ones with hero weapons that ORKO Yuria. >_______<

Tinny had 20 DEF. She was fine.

As you can probably tell, I like LexTiltyu a lot utility wise. AzelTiltyu is better storyline-wise, though.

Yurius?