Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Speaking of Lakche, her love rival Patty ?

Adorable, and essential in getting Rana all the money for Warp/Libro repairs.

I actually used to pair her with Shanan until I discovered that in Judgral, incest is wincest LakchexShanan is much better in terms of utility and Shanan wants the +3 STR more than the HP and the SPD.

I honestly don't think there's any FE4 2nd Gen playable (barring subs) that I dislike. They either have good points about them in character or in utility, or both.

Fin?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Adorable, and essential in getting Rana all the money for Warp/Libro repairs.

I actually used to pair her with Shanan until I discovered that in Judgral, incest is wincest LakchexShanan is much better in terms of utility and Shanan wants the +3 STR more than the HP and the SPD.

Fin?

Ha ha, agreed, I too like (and actually prefer) pairing her with Shannan (not only because I find her Epilogue convo uber funny, but also because the money exchange EXP gaining trick is useful), but it's also true the STR boost is much better for the lol*con Balmunk wielder. :P

Fin is a cool char, but not my fave.

Karla ?

Frey?

Is a badass and has one of the coolest armors ever. Him and Horace.

Lakche?

Ha ha, agreed, I too like (and actually prefer) pairing her with Shannan (not only because I find her Epilogue convo uber funny, but also because the money exchange EXP gaining trick is useful), but it's also true the STR boost is much better for the lol*con Balmunk wielder. :P

Well, that, and I did a playthrough where Lakche ended up killing every boss that matters, and wanted supports. Johalvier isn't exactly built to dodge flying Meteors of death, while Shanan is pretty low on the meteorbomb priority list due to his naturally high SPD, even after glitching over the Balmung to Lakche.

Yay dodgetanking.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Fin is a cool char, but not my fave.

Karla ?

MMmm....useful...but not a fave....

er....Devdan?

no....

and no....

and you can google characters for portraits, growths, bases, and average stats...

er.... Izuka?

So? Unless I use them, I can't tell you if I like them or not.

No to Izuka.

Mia in a bikini?