Lyn's Mode?

Xing

I'm trying another S-ranked run for ENM >_>

I was trying to figure out, in Lyn's mode, how many Stat boosting items can I use?

And is it better to do Hard or Normal?

I honestly see very little difference between Normal and Hard Lyn modes, I always do hard for the sake of avoiding the tutorial.

As for how many stat boosters there are available in Lyn's mode, I haven't really got any idea.

Edit: All I remember is the Energy Ring available from the village in Chapter 10.

Edited by Raven

I actually haven't found Lyn Hard Mode to be hard. The only differance I've found is the tutorial. That's enough reason to do Hard. There's on Angelic Robe and on Energy Ring in Lyn mode.

I've done HHM, but I thought that was easy compared to LNM.

To all you people who don't like Lyn mode: it's helpful, makes some units more helpful and others actually usable. But I've got to admit it gets boring sometimes.

Energy ring and Angelic robe, I think those are the only stat-boosters.

Do hard mode, you could get an extra promoted unit by doing it (by promoting Kent/Sain with the Knight Crest). XD

Ah, what I meant to ask was, how many stat boosting items can I use yet still achieve an 5 Star rank in Funds to allow me to get the White gem in the follow up.

And would it be preferable to go through the painful Tutorial for the extra crest you can keep by glitching (which doesn't seem to work for me at least) and use another stat boosting item instead?

Wouldn't it be easier to just avoid the tutorial and simply not use the crest? That way you won't have to worry about using a glitch.

Edited by Charlie

Ah, what I meant to ask was, how many stat boosting items can I use yet still achieve an 5 Star rank in Funds to allow me to get the White gem in the follow up.

And would it be preferable to go through the painful Tutorial for the extra crest you can keep by glitching (which doesn't seem to work for me at least) and use another stat boosting item instead?

Wouldn't it be easier to just avoid the tutorial and simply not use the crest? That way you won't have to worry about using a glitch.

I agree. It would be super annoying being unable to press B for the whole Chapter. Unless the ranking requirements are easier on Normal Mode.