My BEXP plan.....

isn't florette the only sword in FE10 that is able to attack using Mist's Magic stat instead of strength?

i remember i read that somewhere.... i'll go look it up

EDIT: never mind. it uses the strength stat, but it deals damage as if it were a magic attack. generally enemy units have low res, so thats why it gives more damage than expected

That can't be true. Mist would be doing so much more damage to armors and less to sages if that were true. She can usually double to kill sages, but never can she kill an armor with full health.

That can't be true. Mist would be doing so much more damage to armors and less to sages if that were true. She can usually double to kill sages, but never can she kill an armor with full health.

hm.... thats weird. now that you mention it, that happened to me too. i don't know, the SF site doesn't elaborate on florette, and in FEplanet it states that it uses the strength stat and deals damage like a magic.....

now i'm confused.

hm.... intereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesting.

or maybe i was right in the first place, saying that it uses the magic stat to attack defense?

i'm confused. can vincent answer this question?