I will crush you and eat your flesh for dinner.

Bread mold likes mold do you like mold? Bread mold likes eggs does your cat like eggs? I like pickles and pickled peppers too! Let's have nice fun fun time. Right here, and right now. c:

You're a great pet owner.

The one who died eleven years ago died of an inherited disease. My family kept it comfortable, but we knew it would die.

The second one who died six years ago died of old age. (Seventeen/Eighteen) She died that early because she was abused as a kitten. My mother's friend stole the kitten from the owner who abused it, and then ran across the state border to my state, and gave it to my mother.

Now that you've read that, I hope you can say the same thing, but with no sarcasm. : D

The one who died eleven years ago died of an inherited disease. My family kept it comfortable, but we knew it would die.

The second one who died six years ago died of old age. (Seventeen/Eighteen) She died that early because she was abused as a kitten. My mother's friend stole the kitten from the owner who abused it, and then ran across the state border to my state, and gave it to my mother.

Now that you've read that, I hope you can say the same thing, but with no sarcasm. : D

Sounds like they're happier dead in a hole in the ground than alive with you.

Sounds like they're happier dead in a hole in the ground than alive with you.

Then you need to get a new perspective. I don't even know when the second cat died. We passed it on to the vet so they could keep it alive as long as possible. It's better for them to live as long as they can.

I live next to a who** with 37 cats.

She bitches about my not caring for abused cats.

I accidentally lead 3 stray dog in her house.

She bitches about it.

I tell her I was feeding abused dogs.

If I owned thirty-seven cats, my allergies would kill me

But they're so cuuute D:

I love how the topic took a detour so quickly.

Eating flesh ---> cats

It makes sense. I think.