• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Ercdouken

• Shadow Mir

• Sanger

Top Posters In This Topic

But I already have stopped mocking you. You're the one not letting it go or thinking I actually mean some of the stuff I say.

*you are one of the crew members of the Gigantic of which there are no survivors*

That makes me laugh, even today you're making fun of me before I even say anything to you and not to mention you keep saying that I suck and stuff. If it's a joke then it's really not funny, at least to me, and making fun of somebody who's taking offence is not cool regardless of what the person on the receiving end is like.

*Hit by an Anvil*

Well, there's this little "gem" from only a little bit ago, for one specific example.

*I question your beliefs*

Teehee

I can find plenty more if that's not enough.

Now, I'm aware that there's leeway considering the nature of this topic, but the content and the tone would suggest you're once again mocking me for having hard-set beliefs/a black-and-white view of morality/whatever else.

*something quicky*

Eh, it was just supposed to be silly. I may not agree with some of your views and junk like that but I respect them.

Doesn't sound like it!

Also, how about these?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14265&view=findpost&p=1675170

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14265&view=findpost&p=1675167

*Charmander*