Radd.

I will never say Radd sucks. All I have ever heard from people is "Radd sucks, Radd is a failure, Don't use Radd". That will never be enough to convince me He sucks. Until anyone gives a solid argument, any post that just says Radd sucks is solid shit.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radd has always been a failure. He starts out too weak for his join time and doesn't end up strong enough to compensate for his horrible start.

That will never be enough to convince me He sucks.

Is Radd your God or something?

Ok,lets look at Radd's joining chapter then,shall we.

Radd has 10 AS,this does not double anything except armors,which his 9 Att tinks,since they have 11 Def Minimum.

The weakest enemy on the map,a level 3 archer,has 6 Def and 29 Hp.

Radd 10HKO's this guy,and in return,Radd is 2HKO'd.

Horsemen double and 1RKO Radd.

The boss is Tinked and 1HKO's Radd.

Also,Crit rates aren't listed,but Radd has 1 Luck.Anything with 4 Skl or more has a chance of killing him in one hit,instead of two.

So yes,Cilver.Radd is a failure.Deal with it.There is nothing you can do about it.

Cilver is (obviously) a Radd fangirl, so she probably won't listen to all of this honestly.

But at least it is knowledge for everyone else to hear, to see that we actually back up our statements and isn't just biased hate for no reason.

It's not baseless. It's based on "lolhighgrowths".

Yeah...I don't think so. It's mostly because she's attracted to Radd, I believe, though the first fangirl statement I've heard her say about him did have to do with his growths.

Yeah...I don't think so. It's mostly because she's attracted to Radd, I believe, though the first fangirl statement I've heard her say about him did have to do with his growths.

O_O

XD!

I would say more, but I'm kinda speechless! XD

I never liked him anyway. Too hard to level, and you get only a fraction of your effort's worth. I'll admit, Navarre and Athena are better than this guy in more ways than one.

And he doesn't have much personality either. How am I supposed to like someone whose only lines are his death quote?

Edited by Little Al