What's Gundam 00 Like?

Fox

Setsuna gets better. And Graham STILL kicks his ass in a mook suit. As for the whole "GN Pixie Dust" thing, every ability presented so far is basically just extrapolating on what we knew GN Particles did in the first place. Granted, It's gone a bit overboard, but when you remember that Minovsky Particles from the UC era allowed an UNBORN FETUS to push back AXIS, it's not THAT bad.

...Okay, the 00 is that bad. At least it's justified.

If by getting better you mean setsuna gets even better speed hacks than the ones he already possessed then sure yes I guess he is a better pilot. Graham is useless to the plot. He did nothing in the entire series outside of being a blonde rival. Hell he only kicked setsuna's ass once and that is the only ass he ever kicks. And he may not even be the blonde rival thanks to ali having a red mech so in a way graham is just a diversion for the plotline since everybody expects the blonde guy to have some major significance to the plot in the gundam shows.

Like I said I enjoyed the first season but the second season just blew. I liked graham initially. As time went on I realized how useless he truly was.

Edited by Lancelot

Setsuna gets better. And Graham STILL kicks his ass in a mook suit. As for the whole "GN Pixie Dust" thing, every ability presented so far is basically just extrapolating on what we knew GN Particles did in the first place. Granted, It's gone a bit overboard, but when you remember that Minovsky Particles from the UC era allowed an UNBORN FETUS to push back AXIS, it's not THAT bad.

If by getting better you mean setsuna gets even better speed hacks than the ones he already possessed then sure yes I guess he is a better pilot. Graham is useless to the plot. He did nothing in the entire series outside of being a blonde rival. Hell he only kicked setsuna's ass once and that is the only ass he ever kicks. And he may not even be the blonde rival thanks to ali having a red mech so in a way graham is just a diversion for the plotline since everybody expects the blonde guy to have some major significance to the plot in the gundam shows.

Like I said I enjoyed the first season but the second season just blew. I liked graham initially. As time went on I realized how useless he truly was.

Bullshit. He owns the trinities and Niel Dylandy in Season 1. In 2, he's too busy beating the crap out of the resident God Mecha without it's 0-Raiser.

He did get more useless with the mask, but Ali fell apart in season 2 as well. Sergei and Patrick improved though, so all's good.

Bullshit. He owns the trinities and Niel Dylandy in Season 1. In 2, he's too busy beating the crap out of the resident God Mecha without it's 0-Raiser.

He did get more useless with the mask, but Ali fell apart in season 2 as well. Sergei and Patrick improved though, so all's good.

What the hell are you smoking? Ali was the one who owned the trinities and neil dylandy! And he never once beat setsuna or even came close despite trans-grahAM!

Edit: Yea I forgot about the ending of season 1. So he beat setsuna once. Good for him. He never did anything else besides that and had almost nothing to do with the actual plot.

Edited by Lancelot

What the hell are you smoking? Ali was the one who owned the trinities and neil dylandy! And he never once beat setsuna or even came close despite trans-grahAM!

Edit: Yea I forgot about the ending of season 1. So he beat setsuna once. Good for him. He never did anything else besides that and had almost nothing to do with the actual plot.

I recall when the Trinities were mashing up Luois's hometown he comes in screaming and causes them to retreat.

Graham beat Johann in the normal Flag WITH JOHANN'S OWN BEAM SABER, while Ali had to suckerpunch Michael and steal his gundam to do the same.

Graham beat a fully-able Niel Dylandy at CQC, while Ali only got a draw with him after Niel already lost an eye.

Graham beat Setsuna the first time they fought in Season 2, but didn't kill him because the 00 overheated.

YOU FAIL.

Graham beat Johann in the normal Flag WITH JOHANN'S OWN BEAM SABER, while Ali had to suckerpunch Michael and steal his gundam to do the same.

Graham beat a fully-able Niel Dylandy at CQC, while Ali only got a draw with him after Niel already lost an eye.

Graham beat Setsuna the first time they fought in Season 2, but didn't kill him because the 00 overheated.

YOU FAIL.

Hahaha.

1.Well. He did do something. Ali never fought johann prior to stealing the gundam and killing them but Ali managed to take on multiple gundam meisters at the same time and come out alive each time and even gave them a good fight before having to retreat so I would say they are on par skill wise.

2.Neil Dilandy was overwhelemed by over 200 mechs and had been fighting for multiple hours without food or rest. Need I say more?!

3.The fight was actually intervened BEFORE its conclusion in the first fight and graham was told to RETREAT!

YOU FAIL MOAR!

Edited by Lancelot

YOU FAIL.

Hahaha.

1.Well. He did do something. Ali never fought johann prior to stealing the gundam and killing them but Ali managed to take on multiple gundam meisters at the same time and come out alive each time and even gave them a good fight before having to retreat so I would say they are on par skill wise.

2.Neil Dilandy was overwhelemed by over 200 mechs and had been fighting for multiple hours without food or rest. Need I say more?!

3.The fight was actually intervened BEFORE its conclusion in the first fight and graham was told to RETREAT!

YOU FAIL MOAR!

1) So did Patrick. You're point?

2) And Ali barely even fought in that battle. Graham went in before Ali AND did more damage.

3) Actually, Graham spared Setsuna and left on his own, and THEN the retreat order went out.

A FAILURE IS YOU!

Also, Patrick is obviously the best. He's survived over 13 battles with the Gundams and has never gotten a scratch.

His GN-X and Enact, on the other hand...

YOU FAIL.

Hahaha.

YOU FAIL MOAR!

2) And Ali barely even fought in that battle. Graham went in before Ali AND did more damage.

3) Actually, Graham spared Setsuna and left on his own, and THEN the retreat order went out.

A FAILURE IS YOU!

Also, Patrick is obviously the best. He's survived over 13 battles with the Gundams and has never gotten a scratch.

Patrick is just a lucky fool. :newyears:

Case and point: He actually

lives through both seasons AND marries Kati Mannequin at the end of S2.

On a side note, S2: Setsuna Seiei. R2->L2: Lelouch Lamprouge. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

YOU FAIL.

Hahaha.

YOU FAIL MOAR!

A FAILURE IS YOU!

1. Patrick got shot down near every battle (I still liked him as a character despite this). Ali did not until the very end of the series when the gundam meisters decided to HACK all there enemies. The only thing graham does in season two is continually forshadow an epic battle with setsuna in the future and get bored/get his ass kicked every time they fight otherwise. Which is pretty much the only thing ali does as well. At least ali gets one more kill though...

2. All graham did was fly into a pass and tackle lockon while he was distracted. Oh and graham had 10 other mechs with him at the time helping him out and providing cover. All ali did in that battle was tackle setsuna with a giant spider mech while he was distracted. Oh and ali did this by himself. Oh and let's not forget each gundam meister was fighting for over 8 hours with no food or rest AGAINST 1000 enemy mechs each of them taking on roughly 200 while getting bombarded by long range support at the same time. So this pretty much nulls and voids any attempt at comparing a pilots skill through this battle based on the fact THAT THEY WERE COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED! End Discussion.

It's like trying to say a cs player is better than another cs player in a match of 28 vs 4 where they both got a single kill.

3. Graham didn't spare setsuna cause I looked up an episode guide. It just said they fought and then graham left.

Stop changing the facts to suit your arguments. If graham was in the never in the show the plot would still be exactly the same. Ali on the other hand was a much more major character and actually did THINGS IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT SUCH AS holding countries hostage, burning countries to the ground, backstabbing people, killing useless annoying characters, had back story with the main characters, and oh yea... he kicks more GM ass than graham ever does.

Btw I am done posting in this topic. Your a psychotic fanboy.

Edited by Lancelot

YOU FAIL.

Hahaha.

YOU FAIL MOAR!

A FAILURE IS YOU!

1. Patrick got shot down near every battle (I still liked him as a character despite this). Ali did not until the very end of the series when the gundam meisters decided to HACK all there enemies. The only thing graham does in season two is continually forshadow an epic battle with setsuna in the future and get bored/get his ass kicked every time they fight otherwise. Which is pretty much the only thing ali does as well. At least ali gets one more kill though...

2. All graham did was fly into a pass and tackle lockon while he was distracted. Oh and graham had 10 other mechs with him at the time helping him out and providing cover. All ali did in that battle was tackle setsuna with a giant spider mech while he was distracted. Oh and ali did this by himself. Oh and let's not forget each gundam meister was fighting for over 8 hours with no food or rest AGAINST 1000 enemy mechs each of them taking on roughly 200 while getting bombarded by long range support at the same time. So this pretty much nulls and voids any attempt at comparing a pilots skill through this battle based on the fact THAT THEY WERE COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED! End Discussion.

It's like trying to say a cs player is better than another cs player in a match of 28 vs 4 where they both got a single kill.

3. Graham didn't spare setsuna cause I looked up an episode guide. It just said they fought and then graham left.

Stop changing the facts to suit your arguments. If graham was in the never in the show the plot would still be exactly the same. Ali on the other hand was a much more major character and actually did THINGS IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT SUCH AS holding countries hostage, burning countries to the ground, backstabbing people, killing useless annoying characters, had back story with the main characters, and oh yea... he kicks more GM ass than graham ever does.

Btw I am done posting in this topic. Your a psychotic fanboy.

Episode guide or not, I actually have SEEN the entire series. Graham spared him and left. and calling me a psychotic fanboy because I have a different opinion on a character than you is rather pathetic...

Also, most of Ali's actual kills were outside the cockpit. Sure, he held off Setsuna in a Mook suit, but Graham did the same to ALL THREE TRINITIES, and while Graham continued to use the Flag (The GN Flag is just a Flag with a GN drive slapped on, so it still counts) for the rest of the season, Ali went on to use Mobile Armors and Gundams for the rest of the series.

Mind you, I still like Ali for being a complete monster and 0's resident Yazan, but he's not as good of a pilot as people make him out to be.