Which do you like?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Choose as many as you like

• Edward
    • Leonardo
    • Nolan
    • Laura
    • Aran

I voted for all the listed dudes except Laura. I like the Dawn Brigade, even though the player doesn't get to know very much about them.

I like Edward's look, and if raised with Elite (yes, I know it's favoritism, but still), he rapes pretty much the entire battlefield as a swordsmaster.

Chuck Nolan has a beard. 'nough said.

Aran is a (male) soldier, a class I always wanted to have a playable character of; that alone is enough of a reason for me to like him. Also, his defense owns. =)

Leonardo is rather bad as a unit, but I like his personality and his appearance.

Laura, on the other hand, is just annoying in my opinion, and vulneraries > Laura in everything except maybe Hard Mode.

I voted for all the listed dudes except Laura. I like the Dawn Brigade, even though the player doesn't get to know very much about them.

I like Edward's look, and if raised with Elite (yes, I know it's favoritism, but still), he rapes pretty much the entire battlefield as a swordsmaster.

Chuck Nolan has a beard. 'nough said.

Aran is a (male) soldier, a class I always wanted to have a playable character of; that alone is enough of a reason for me to like him. Also, his defense owns. =)

Leonardo is rather bad as a unit, but I like his personality and his appearance.

Laura, on the other hand, is just annoying in my opinion, and vulneraries > Laura in everything except maybe Hard Mode.

I like the DB as well, except for Edward. Raising him is just a hassle. At least Leonardo has his moments...And I still say that having a healer >>> using vulneraries.

I actually kinda like Eddie. There's something satisfying about taking a trash character and turning them into a powerhouse. It's almost impossible for him to get screwed, too, you just have to put in the work to level him up.

He's not thrash, he is really good.

He's good on NM I guess, but he isn't so great in HM. I do find that the difficulty in raising Eddie is a little overrated, tossing him a Dracoshield does him wonders and unlike most of the DB he can actually double sometimes, and thus have better offense than most.

Edited by -Cynthia-