Possible bug?

luigi bros

I have a game that's been linked up with the Mario Kart Double Dash!! Bonus Disk so I have the items that come with it. But one time when I just view the discription of the Dragon Axe in the Final Chapter some squares went black and the game froze and made a loud odd, sound. And half the time when I look at the description of the Wind Sword in the Link Arena the game freezes but the music continues. Or the description box doesn't go away afterwards and it appears everywhere even off of the unit information page. And then when I view the discription of another item the old box copies that description.

So is this a bug in the programing or my game?

I also obtained the bonus items from Mario Kart:DD Bonus Disc. The thing is that when I wanted to seethe weapon's description, it resulted ok and the mayority of the time, the description was viewable. But as you say, sometimes the description is changed by some wierd blue squares, I don't know exactly what the problem is, but my game was never altered in such a way when I wanted to see these items.