Damon Feath Settrock 2

Mufasa

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry....I just....can't handle such madness.

look, i know i'm responsible for most of it, and i know that sometimes i get carried away.

i think you're cool and stuff, and i don't think that you should be posting things like that, its just not you.

so for all the spamming, i ask forgiveness once and twice and a thousand times, i know i overdid it.

so are we cool?

look, i know i'm responsible for most of it, and i know that sometimes i get carried away.

i think you're cool and stuff, and i don't think that you should be posting things like that, its just not you.

so for all the spamming, i ask forgiveness once and twice and a thousand times, i know i overdid it.

so are we cool?

I wasn't expecting that...I just need a break.

I wasn't expecting that...I just need a break.

you know, i'm not all egotistical and self-centered. and being in charge of the forums must be a hard task, i bet.

well, it freaks me out when someone just goes all psychotic like that! i'm the only psychotic person here! lol!

You should meet one of my inner selves....

well, it freaks me out when someone just goes all psychotic like that! i'm the only psychotic person here! lol!

*Points to self.*

Hey....what about the conglomerate here?

Bianchi? Bianchi?

oh yeah!

*gives warm milk*

*tucks in bed*

once upon a time, there was a little boy. this little boy was being rebellious, and the goddess got tired. so the goddess made him go insane and jump off the bridge. and everyone lived happily ever after.

oh yeah!

*gives warm milk*

*tucks in bed*

once upon a time, there was a little boy. this little boy was being rebellious, and the goddess got tired. so the goddess made him go insane and jump off the bridge. and everyone lived happily ever after.

Wonder who this boy is....

oh yeah!

*gives warm milk*

*tucks in bed*

Yay!

*goes to sleep with a secret tumor*