Bleach captains

Sasori

Wich captain do you think is the strongest and weakest and wich are you favorite and least favorite.

Strongest captain

Yamamoto he is the leader of al captains but i think aizen also has a chance

weakest captain

hitsugaya he is the youngest.

Favorite captain

i realy cant choose all of them are great

Least favorite

hitsugaya not because i hate him but because i think the other captains are way cooler

hitsugaya not because i hate him but because i think the other captains are way cooler

Hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw.

I like Gin. He's just plain loveable. I guess he does not really count any more, but screw that.

Edited by Shuuda

Strongest? Obviously Yamamoto.

Hitsugaya is probably the "weakest", but he has the potential to become really strong (in 100 years--which isn't that long, lol).

My favorite captain is Ukitake Jyuushiro, mainly because of his scene with Lilynette, lol.

Least favorite is that blind guy. He's just...annoying as hell.

Edited by Eltoshen

Strongest-Yamamoto!!

2nd-Kenpachi

3rd-Ukitake

4th-Shunsui

5th-Byakuya

6th-Sajin

7th-Kurotsuchi

8th-Unohana

9th-Soi Fon

Weakest-Toshiro!

I don't consider Aizen, Gin, or Kaname captains anymore

Favorite-Byakuya, Kenpachi. Yes a tie...

Least Favorite-Soi Fon

Edited by Knight of Zero

The strongest is Yamamoto, barring Aizen, who I'm going to go out on a limb and guess outclasses him. The next top three are then Shunsui, Ukitake, and Unohana. After that it's much more debatable. Let's include every single one of the recent Captains, whether left or not (excluding filler, of course). I think it would look something like this:

01.) Aizen

02.) Yamamoto

03.) Shunsui

04.) Ukitake

05.) Unohana

06.) Kenpachi

07.) Tosen

08.) Hitsugaya

09.) Gin

10.) Byakuya

11.) Soifon

12.) Kurotsuchi

13.) Komamura

It's actually pretty hard to put something together that is really hardline. Aside from the top parts, it's quite hard to say (though Komamura and Kurotsuchi are pretty easy to guess as physically weakest). And while I placed Gin lower, I'm quite positive he's probably about four or five numbers up. Also, Soifon is hard to place. She's been battling Barragan, but I just don't know if that warrants her being closer.

Yammamoto is obviously and indesputably the strongest. However, I think Unohana's got some stuff up her sleeve. I'd say she's second. Then Kenpachi, etc etc.

The weakest is probably Toushirou. Maybe Soi fon, even though she has the insta kill thing going for her. Apparently that disappears when she goes into Bankai.

Favorite: Ken-chan. Call me unoriginal, but you can't get much more crazy than that. Gin is a close second if we're counting those guys.

Least favorite: Hm....I don't really hate any of them, but there has been a few occasions where I wanted Toushirou to die. But mainly cause I wanted Halibel to win. I also wanted Shunsui to die when he was fighting Stark. Cause Stark is badass mo fo.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Unohana only appears to heal. I mean she has never actually fought...

Well, here's my reasoning:

In the flashback arc for the vaizards, Shunsui and Ukitake mentioned that she's been a capitan longer than either of them have. We haven't seen her bankai, and she's the only one currently in Hueco Mundo that hasn't fought anyone, and there's currently a tyrannosaurus sized Yammy Ralgo just aching to get his ass kicked. Plus she's the only one of anyone in Soul Society that seemed aware of Aizen's deception. I believe she's gonna be like Yammamoto level stuff.

Unohana only appears to heal. I mean she has never actually fought...

She's one of the oldest known Shinigami in existence, and Shunsui has expressed that he would be genuinely afraid of her if she were angry. There's also the fact that her stats in the character book are ridiculously high. Finally, she's never been seen in any form of direct battle, meaning when she does appear, she's probably going to be a ridiculously powerful ally.

It's pretty much hinted that she's an absolute beast. I just put her at fifth because I'm not sure where she is at the top; she could easily be stronger than Shunsui himself.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Well, here's my reasoning:

In the flashback arc for the vaizards, Shunsui and Ukitake mentioned that she's been a capitan longer than either of them have. We haven't seen her bankai, and she's the only one currently in Hueco Mundo that hasn't fought anyone, and there's currently a tyrannosaurus sized Yammy Ralgo just aching to get his ass kicked. Plus she's the only one of anyone in Soul Society that seemed aware of Aizen's deception. I believe she's gonna be like Yammamoto level stuff.

I thought we did see her Bankai? That huge Manta that ate everyone and healed them then returned to her sword...

01. Aizen

02. Yamamoto

03. Shunsui

04. Ukitake

05. Kenpachi

06. Unohana

07. Byakuya

08. Kurotsuchi

09. Gin

10. Tousen

11. Komamura

12. Soi-Fong

13. Hitsugaya

Yeah... Don't know if it's true though. I wonder where would Ichigo be on this list... Maybe over Kenpachi but that'd have to be him with his Hollow form or something. Actually his full Hollow form would maybe even beat Aizen.

Favourite: Kenpachi. I just love his personality and his love of combat.

Least favourite: Tousen. He is just an asshole in like EVERY situation.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I thought we did see her Bankai? That huge Manta that ate everyone and healed them then returned to her sword...

that was her shikai

In the character book, Hitsugaya and Soi Fon are the only two captains listed as Low-level captains, IIRC.

That means that they're the weakest at present. Just mentioning this to the people who placed Hitsugaya before Byakuya and even stashed Komamura last.

In the character book, Hitsugaya and Soi Fon are the only two captains listed as Low-level captains, IIRC.

That means that they're the weakest at present. Just mentioning this to the people who placed Hitsugaya before Byakuya and even stashed Komamura last.

I would like proof of this and even if you do show proof, if its from some other fan made site and not what the makers of bleach said its not true. this is about our opinions :D

let's talk about bankai for a moment. so which captains revealed their bankai already?

Soi Fon

Hitsugaiya

Kurotsuchi

Komamura

Tousen

Byakuya

I think that's it.

I personally sincerely doubt that Komamura's among the weakest physically. I mean, just look at that beastly mothertrucker! Like Essau said, it's rather hard to arrange things like this by rank, especially considering that all Captains apparently have their own unique zanpakuto abilities. Though I have to acknowledge that Hitsugaya would probably be the weakest, I can only say that in terms of his swordsmanship, but other than that he IS quite formidable in terms of reiatsu and whatnot, am I right? He ain't a Captain for no reason after all.

I personally sincerely doubt that Komamura's among the weakest physically. I mean, just look at that beastly mothertrucker! Like Essau said, it's rather hard to arrange things like this by rank, especially considering that all Captains apparently have their own unique zanpakuto abilities. Though I have to acknowledge that Hitsugaya would probably be the weakest, I can only say that in terms of his swordsmanship, but other than that he IS quite formidable in terms of reiatsu and whatnot, am I right? He ain't a Captain for no reason after all.

well look at his vice captain, then compare her to the captain. he is definitely the weakest. Also Komamura is one of the weakest yes since he couldn't do anything against kenpachi even after taking some hits from tousen. Soi fon isn't the strongest cause she ain't yourichi.

Komamura could do something but he retreated because he was worried about Yamamoto

Fixed.

Plus, he was facing off against Kenpachi. Komamura isn't bad. He's better than Toushirou or Soi Fon. Probably Tousen too.

Fixed.

Plus, he was facing off against Kenpachi. Komamura isn't bad. He's better than Toushirou or Soi Fon. Probably Tousen too.

well yeah those 2 but I doubt he's stronger than tousen. Back then tousen was probably just buying time and just acting, trying not to show his true strength