How many times have you beaten this game

Oujay

How many times have you beaten this game  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How many time have you beaten Radiant dawn?

• anything above 6

The game says it's my 42nd PT.

I'm not buying it though. I must have wasted waaaay more time then that.

Wow :o ! That explains why your trying to keep it interesting playing hard mode with the four lowest level characters!

I'm on my 7th playthrough, 1st in HM.

Only twice, NM followed by HM. Though I'm not kidding when I say I actually found HM slightly easier(apart from the DB chapters, also I didn't use Boss Abuse) than NM in that and did many things I couldn't on NM(e.g. beat the 2-F boss within the turn limit). However I spent much more time on HM thinking out my moves and counting the enemies movement squares manually during the chapters and managing equipment and BEXP before missions than anything else.

Edited by arvilino

• 2 weeks later...

I've beaten it 6 times, but now im just sick of it. <_<

I beat it 2 times on easy, about to defeat it on normal, than gonna start another one on Hard and easy, and yeah......I got bored of it, then I came back! XD

Twice, both on Easy. Simply to check out Lehran/Pelleas - Lehran was a total waste of my time, Pelleas was pretty good.

Now picking up an old Normal playthrough, which was on 1-6-1. Now on 3-1, putting it back on hold again. 3-1 is one of those chapters that despite not being actively difficult, still manages to irritate me a fair bit for some strange reason. Oh, well~

I've beaten it Six times, twice on Easy, thrice on normal, once on hard.

I've started a new one on normal 3 days ago, which will mark my seventh time. I'll be using a randomly generated endgame team, as seen in the topic on using everyone for the endgame once.

how are you gonna generate the randomly endteam? is there any process to do it?, or are you gonna "select" by your own?

There's a link there that does it for you :facepalm:

This one should be my fifth. Just rushing through chapters since I don't have a game save on Clear Data. (e.g., choosing new difficulty)Lol 3-7 Haar solo After this I'll have both a HM and randomly generated team PT

Only twice, NM followed by HM. Though I'm not kidding when I say I actually found HM slightly easier(apart from the DB chapters, also I didn't use Boss Abuse) than NM in that and did many things I couldn't on NM(e.g. beat the 2-F boss within the turn limit). However I spent much more time on HM thinking out my moves and counting the enemies movement squares manually during the chapters and managing equipment and BEXP before missions than anything else.

Ya, I also was a lot more attentive on hard than on normal. Tho I tend to get disinterested in enemy movement squares on some chapters (any w/ water) because I don't know movement cost.

There are certain things that IS should really make available in some kind of documentation w/in the game or the instruction booklet. I'm pretty sure that none of the FEs have given the AS difference necessary for a x2 attack as 4. Most of these things can be discovered fairly easily, but why not just tell us?

Edited by SeverIan

Have played through 5 times. Once on easy and normal, three times on hard. (one w/ transfers, so my main save has only 4 PTs recorded).

I think I actually may have played through twice on normal, and done a transfer game separate from my "main save".

Edited by SeverIan