Evony spams Internet with breasts

General Spoon

I never see ads here, anyway.

Opera is awesome.

Same. Except with Firefox and Adblock Plus as well.

Though at least Opera can block elements, which is good.

Poor IE users though. :P

Apparently Evony is a pretty scandalous game that uses several ways of obtaining player money, so I would use AdBlock+ to block Evony's ads but keep other ads alive if you feel that other ads deserve their advertising (I should probably do the same).

Due to my usual...situation, I can't even post from a computer, much less adblock. I've never seen these ads here though, as a matter of fact, my most frequently spotted ad says: "We'll pray for you by name and need." Creepy.

EDIT-Hey, I just noticed there aren't any ads yet.

Edited by Pride

• 3 weeks later...

I attempted to block Evony ads today. I found a long list of the urls they use to spam these ads, so I blocked those. If you see an Evony ad, as much as I hate to say this, please click it and retrieve the URL for me so I can block it. I can't right-click and use properties to retrieve the URL because it's a flash ad, and I need the url to block it. Keep in mind it may redirect you from the actual URL to the normal Evony site, so you'll have to copy the URL pretty quickly. I would do it myself, but it's not allowed for me to click the ads.

I attempted to block Evony ads today. I found a long list of the urls they use to spam these ads, so I blocked those. If you see an Evony ad, as much as I hate to say this, please click it and retrieve the URL for me so I can block it. I can't right-click and use properties to retrieve the URL because it's a flash ad, and I need the url to block it. Keep in mind it may redirect you from the actual URL to the normal Evony site, so you'll have to copy the URL pretty quickly. I would do it myself, but it's not allowed for me to click the ads.

It doesn't work for you to just logout?

Uh no. These forums have nothing to do with the rules I have to follow regarding the ads. These are Google Adsense ads. They keep track of what IP clicks the ad. If they notice my own IP (the one I use to login to adsense) clicking the ads, they'll get pissed and possibly close my Adsense account.

Uh no. These forums have nothing to do with the rules I have to follow regarding the ads. These are Google Adsense ads. They keep track of what IP clicks the ad. If they notice my own IP (the one I use to login to adsense) clicking the ads, they'll get pissed and possibly close my Adsense account.

...Use a proxy?

...Use a proxy?

I don't trust proxy sites. :<

Besides, I'm kinda lazy when it comes to proxies. If I can't access it, oh well.