Best and worst secet character

Whats in your opinion the best and worst secret character.

I find Riev the most usefull it doesen't matter that his magic sucks because he has slayer and his defense is godly for a Bishop. The worst is probably Valter his stats suck and the wyvern lord is better then the wyvern knight.

Best: Glen, he has awesome growths, good bases, his speed base could use a little growth, but he's that good.

Worst: Selena, her bases are horrible :( .

Best: Lyon

Worst: mehhhhhhhh... Fado? He isn't really all that good either. :/

Fado isn't bad, he's better than Selena, he's strong, doesn't have a bad defense and isn't that slow, but then again...

Fado's defense growth = Lyon's same Def growth :mellow:

i hate them all. i hate going through the same stages over and over and over and over again just to use a character in some part of the game that is irrelevant, unimportant, and boring.

i would rather play FE7 again.

Best: Riev, since when you get Lyon, there's absolutely no reason to play anymore, and Riev has Slayer + WTA over Dark.

Worst: Ismaire because of 1-2 range lack, or one of the others because of how terrible they are statistically...I dunno.

I haven't gotten them all yet, but I think Lyon qualifies as the best for Naglfar alone already.

However, since he takes so damn long to get, I'll go with Riev instead. He's got decent stats, especially in DEF, and his slayer skill solves the rest. Admittedly, his starting MAG is rather low, but there's always energy rings to fix that.

The worst, on the other hand, would be Selena, I guess. She's got staves, but her stats are pretty bad, especially HP.

Riev because I never bother to get Lyon. Just to tedious.

Worst- Selena. I thought was dying to recruit her because that was the first time I had seen long range magic (bolting) but I was later disapointed.

I think you're all forgetting that Lyon only has 11-14 AS, less after considering tome weight.

Best: Ismaire or Riev

Worst: Fado

That's my not-so-well-researched opinion though.

Edited by Vykan12

He already starts failing to do that to promoted enemies in-game. Unless the monsters in Lagdou Ruins are worse than I remember, he won't be 1HKOing that much.

Best: Definitely Riev, since he's got tremendous HP and Def. Who cares about his Mag when he has Slayer, a.k.a. effective against every enemy in the game in C.C.?

Worst: Valter. Worst Lck in the game (either his or Knoll) and he can glitch the game. Not to mention he's a bastard.

I don't know many units that can stand up to 50 Atk Lyon though. That is just... painful.

Best: Reiv

Worst: Difficult... Valter vs. Ismaire. The latter has "shit" for durability (33 HP | 8! Def | 15 Res isn't bad | 58 Avo) and the former has shit cev and... offense I guess.

Caellach is definitely usable if you don't have Gerik (for whatever reason that may be). I found Reiv too weak...

How did you find Riev too weak. He has the slayer skill. :huh: