Best and worst secet character

Riev comes in handy. I think he fits with "best" in CC, but outside of that, I guess Lyon, Caellach, or Glen.

Worst is Ismaire, she has no offense at all :(

Edited by Black Ice

Worst: Lyon. For someone who you have to clear the Lagdou Ruins three times to get, he's a huge disappointment. 11 Speed? Too bad that he gets an 18 Wt tome. 0 AS? lolol. 4 Luck? Even worse. Talk about a huge cesspool of suck. Yet some people actually advocate him as the best. His defensive stats are all right, but those ain't saving him if he gets doubled by everything.

Best: Riev, for Slayer.

• 4 weeks later...

Best: Riev. Slayer to killz all munstas pl0x

Worst: Selena. lolGrowths make her a terrible unit. Her bases aren't too great either. I, correct me if I'm wrong, believe she's on the same level as Cecilia from Fire Emblem Sealed Sword. And she was bad <_<

Best: Lyon

Worst: mehhhhhhhh... Fado? He isn't really all that good either. :/

Fado isn't bad, he's better than Selena, he's strong, doesn't have a bad defense and isn't that slow, but then again...

Fado's defense growth = Lyon's same Def growth :mellow:

But he's easy prey to magic using enemies, like Arch Morgals.

-----

Best:Ishmire- She has great avoid and that her Str isn't too bad either.

Worst:Fado-He's someone that you really shouldn't use. He is very easy prey to magic using enemies. Especially Gorgons and Arch Morgalls.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoo, it's been a while since I've been here.

I never bothered to use ANY of the CC chars. I just stock stat boosters up on my primary men.

Best to worst:

Riev

Fado

Glen

Orson

Lyon

Ismaire

Valter

Hayden

Selena

I question to those of you who say Lyon's the best, if you guys actually UNLOCKED him. When I first got him, he got doubled by a cyclops. His only usefulness is his Naglfar, which I would give to Ewan, and his secondary Hammerne Staff, one of only two available in-game. I had to milk him up with every single stat booster (and lots of them, too) to get him godly. Even then, a Maelduin would double him once in a while.

Best to worst:

Riev

Fado

Glen

Orson

Lyon

Ismaire

Valter

Hayden

Selena

What the hell?

Having Big Shield and high def does not entitle you to a high spot. He also has 4 move, half of Franz/Seth/whatever Pallys you may have.

Orson has mediocre stats and bad growths.

I'd put Orson under Valter and Fado below Ismaire.

What the hell?

Having Big Shield and high def does not entitle you to a high spot. He also has 4 move, half of Franz/Seth/whatever Pallys you may have.

I'd put Orson under Valter and Fado below Ismaire.

Eh. Both Orson and Fado were good draggers for me; you know, the people of which you discard all their weapons, and then you throw them out, making the monsters bananas for them, then you reel them in, and let the slaughter continue.

Bad growths!? Are you f*cking kidding!? Orson would be the best paladin if it wasn't for his bases!

HP: 80%

Str: 55% (More than any other mounted unit, equaling to Duessel)

Skill: 45% (Same as Seth, higher than Kyle, Franz, Duessel and slightly lower than Forde's)

Spd: 40% (Slowest, would tie too Kyle if it weren't for his base speed)

Luck: 25% (Just higher than Kyle, nothing too special)

Def: 45% (Highest Def growth, equaled to Duessel, slightly higher than Seth's)

Res: 30% (Equaled to Seth and Duessel's, decent base too)

See? Orson actually has quite impressive growths for a pre-promote. I wonder why awesome characters nearly always turn bad....*sigh*