Hardest Game(s)

Ragnell

Two words: Megaman fucking Zero.

I've played enough of the Megaman games to know my way around them, but jesus fucking christ. So many deaths. Fuck, I gave up on that game because it was just way too fucking hard.

Haha. The funny thing is, I decided to play that game with cheat codes to see how it would be like. I managed to pass 1 and 2 on my own. However, I just recently played three and four and had a hard time in several levels (don't get me wrong, I was in cheat code mode, so I obviously survived and in that sense I didn't have a hard time) but four was intense as hell.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't do it. It feels awkward for me to actually have to press all of the buttons on the GBA/DS to play (plus my L button is freaking broken, blehhh). Like, the Battle Network games aren't that hard to play on a GBA/DS because it's all just moving the D-pad and pressing A and B to choose options and to move. But, crap. In MMZ, all the intensity in a Megaman game (because they are SO intense, of course) is packed onto this tiny little screen and I'm used to playing Megamanz on my PlayStayshunz. :U

Speaking of Megaman games, though, that last boss battle with Sigma is so annoying in Megaman X5. I had to use a freaking GameShark to beat him. @____@

Edited by irock708