Oh great...

Roxas

How the F--- do you guys get Hannibal? he keeps suiciding against Skasaha/Fee/Sety/Amid > :(

He went after Patty once, but she KO'ed him with moonlight sword. ;_;

Kill everybody in his army but him. Putting him to sleep will help with this. Then, he'll retreat to his castle. Have one of your units block the entrance so he can't grab reinforcements, and he'll just sit there not attacking. Then you can take your time.

For further reference, the Sleep Staff makes everything possible >.> It's so broken... and so mean that it only has one use ;_;

I recruited him! :D

...snap. Fee just got pwned by that squad from the North...

EDIT: Killed the master knight/mage knight/great knight/paladin squad.

Edited by G-Dragon

Sorry for double posting... but.

Beat that squad. Ignore the question.

HOW DO I BEAT ARION? He's 1 rounding my entire army! > :o

The first time, I lured him into a spot where he could get denied by distance attackers. For whatever reason the second time I played the chapter, maybe because I played the hit+run game with his wyverns using Altenna, he randomly got pissed and went for the home castle, giving me a free capture.

Levin!Tiltyu Arthur Holsety says hello.

Sharlow also says hi. Berserk him and let him kill his OWN army. Plus when he's berserked I don't think he counters your units.

Sharlow also says hi. Berserk him and let him kill his OWN army.

Tedious.

Plus when he's berserked I don't think he counters your units.

No. They'll counter.

The best thing to do is to simply lure his troops so he'll come along too and then nuke as many as you can.

Sleep staff's probably the best one to use on him if you're that worried.

Edited by Sirius

I used Holsety with Levin!Sety... it worked okay. Except he got 2-shotted the next turn, even with Laylea dancing him away. D:

Holsety!Sety can't 2 rounds him? What?

Unless his prayer is activated, there is no way that Sety can't kill him...

Edited by Fia

Killing Arion is easy.

I mean, just kill most of his troops, then surround him, as he won't move or attack, since he usually would get more troops.

Then bomb him from afar.

Tedious.

You can help him along, of course.

And he shouldn't attack your ranged guys so you can send Faval and your Holsety guy after him without too much concern. I guess it's not that he doesn't counter, but that he won't target your guys while berserked.

Alternately you could just ignore him after Berserking or Sleeping him.

Well first, he attacked Shanan and then canto'd away. I thought he was gonna go attack the home castle. I only had Oifaye guard it.

So next turn, I save, and brought up all my units to move toward Thracia, and I planted Sety by Mease with the return ring to catch Arion.

Arion stays still for a turn. I thought that was really weird. I save, and bring up Celice to Thracia for an easy capture...

Then out of nowhere, a squad of Wyvern knights pop out and Arion comes back and kills Celice. >_<

Arion won't do anything else besides attack Celice, who's in his range. Arion now has 100 hit against Celice, and doesn't even need Continue to kill him.

-Sety is stuck back in Mease.

-Aless doesn't have the luxury of scoring criticals on Arion due to Awareness.

-Shanan, Linda, Fin, Leaf, and Skasaha (My main boss slayers) are all out of his range.

-Altenna is 3 squares short of Arion, and no matter where, I put her, Arion ignores her.

-Fee doesn't stand a chance against him. Even with her Hero Lance.

-Patty and her sleep sword are just out of the question.

I don't think I'm gonna be playing Fe4 for a while. ;_;

Sorry if I didn't communicate that well, I mean he just got really random and his whole army made a beeline for my home castle from what was previously just a standstill kind of position, fuck I forget the name of the original home castle. He kept up his enthusiasm on that long enough for Celice to run up and capture Thracia's last enemy castle while he was still going for my home base.

Does that generally not happen or something?

Sorry if I didn't communicate that well, I mean he just got really random and his whole army made a beeline for my home castle from what was previously just a standstill kind of position, fuck I forget the name of the original home castle. He kept up his enthusiasm on that long enough for Celice to run up and capture Thracia's last enemy castle while he was still going for my home base.

Does that generally not happen or something?

I thought he was going to do that, but at the next turn, he stood still. Then I popped Celice over within seizing range, and he came back and killed Celice.

(woes explained in previous post)

EDIT: FUCK YEAH. I KILLED HIM.

Edited by G-Dragon