My Character Profiles

OrangeDragon

Just so you know, I originally wrote the histories so non FE players could understand them, so I could show the profiles to the people I know who arent gamers. That's why some things might seem over explained. I'll be adding more profiles as I finish them. Hopefully this topic will persuade people to post their characters' profiles...

spritedump1.png

Name: Cerai

Race: Beorc

Affinity: Thunder

Class: Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Trooper(original class, uses lances and bows, and rides a wyvern)

Personality: Although childish and hyper at times, she has a sharp wit. Often has a "who cares" attitude. When in a good mood, anything can become a joke. When in a bad mood, watch out. She does have the ability to be serious, but only when it's absolutely necessary.

Description: Red medium length hair, green eyes. Steed is an orange female named Blaze. Usual clothing: green armor, blue cape, red shorts.

spritedump4.png

Name: Leo

Race: Beorc

Affinity: Nature

Class: Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord

Personality: Bold and somewhat hotheaded. His main weakness is the fact that he hates losing, whether it's a sparring match or something as simple as a game of cards.

Seems easy going, but has been known to fly into a rampage when angered; mainly involving throwing random objects at the culprit. Doesn't give up easily. He'll keep at something until he hurts himself or gets bored/tired, depending upon the task.

Description: Red spiked hair, green eyes. Circular birthmark of a darker skin tone below right eye. Steed is an albino male named Frostbite. Usual clothing: yellow armor, purple scarf, white pants.

spritedump3.png

Name: Samba

Race: Laguz

Affinity: Ice

Class: Cat

Countries: Gallia, Crimea

Personality: Easy going and calm most of the time, but stay on his good side. He's been known to attack people who use the word "sub-human" in his presence.

Description: Gray hair and ears, gold eyes, gray tail with black stripes. In animal form, he is gray with black stripes. Usual clothing: purple shirt, green bandanna, white pants.

The wyvern riders are twins, Cerai being the oldest by one minute. Samba is like a brother to them, since he was adopted by their parents after his own were killed by laguz hating vigilantes. Samba's parents were Kile(a cat)and Senna(a lion).

As for the twins, they were born to a falcoknight Air Force general(Riara)and a wyvern rider Air Force soldier(Ethan). (I figured since Daein has an air unit and Begnion has two, Crimea needed one.) That romance might seem a bit awkward, considering the rank difference, but that obviously didn't matter. She ended up training him when he was a mere recruit, and they just had chemistry. In case you're wondering about steeds, Riara's pegasus is a silver male named Steam and Ethan's wyvern is a blue male named Typhoon.

During the time when Cerai and Leo were young, the governments of Crimea and the laguz kingdom of Gallia had an alliance. But the common people didn't exactly agree, resulting in Gallians being attacked simply because they were in a Crimean's line of sight. This is what happened to Samba's parents. On a hunting trip, they took a wrong turn and ended up in Crimea. A group of beorc saw them and it all went downhill from there. The situation ended with Kile and Senna dead and Samba in critical condition, knocked out in the middle of the road. He would have died if Ethan and Riara hadn't have found him. The royal army agreed with the alliance, and the Air Force was no exception. So Samba was adopted when the twins were four years old.

The Air Force would obviously have the best access to young wyverns and pegasi. A clutch of wyvern eggs had recently hatched around the twins' tenth birthday. Ethan and Riara figured that by the time the hatchlings got big enough to ride, their twins would be able to learn the ropes. There were no pegasus foals, but that wasn't a big deal because pegasi only accept female riders and Cerai had made it clear before that she thought wyverns were way cooler. Both forms of flying steeds prefer to choose their own riders. As you already know, Cerai got an orange female named Blaze, and Leo got an albino male named Frostbite.

A family vacation to Begnion when the twins were sixteen ended in disaster. During their stay in a port town, pirates attacked. Cerai, Leo, and Samba fought well enough to save themselves, but Ethan and Riara didn't make it. They didn't stay long in Begnion after the tragedy, many of the beorc there were racist against laguz. As much as Samba didn't want to have to rip to shreds anyone who called him a "sub-human", the twins were tired of people staring at them wondering why they were hanging around a laguz.

Back in Crimea, the trio started a mercenary group since that was the kind of group that took care of the pirates. Later on they were approached by an old family friend who had been made General in Riara's place(Jarrin). He tried to get them to come back to the Air Force. They told him they couldn't because most of the members of their group weren't flyers, but they would be more than happy to help out if needed.

Edited by OrangeDragon

I am going to say the same thing I told Jarly about the profiles he wrote;

Things that work in a video game do not work well in a story. Stop treating your story characters like video game characters. I think that you, and anyone who is thinking about writing character profiles to give this some consideration. Why are you talking about "HP" and "Skills"?

Because that's what their skills would be if they were in the game...and they will be in a fan game. Geez loueez. A lot of people give their OCs skills and stuff like that. It's not a crime.

Because that's what their skills would be if they were in the game...and they will be in a fan game.

So... you are not writing a story? I am going to come out, and flat out say this; I doubt these will ever make it into a game of any kind, or that you could make that game. If I am dead wrong, and I will blunt here; I am probably not, then should I move this into the hacking section. It was not wrong of me to assume that these were characters for a story, since you posted it in the section for fiction, not for games.

So; either these are characters profiles for a story you are going to write, in which case you should treat them like novel characters and not video game characters, or they are profiles for a game you will be trying to make, in which case they should be moved into the right section.

Please specify on this matter.

A lot of people give their OCs skills and stuff like that. It's not a crime.

It might not be a crime, but doing something because other people do it is not an acceptable excuse by itself.

There's no fangame section, just a hacking section. They wouldnt belong there because I'm not hacking, I'm using a program called Game Maker. I do write fanfics with them in it once in awhile, but since they'll also be in a fangame I posted their skills.

I didn't know putting a few lines describing skills would cause somebody to come and gripe about story vs game details. So I took that info out <_<