My fic...hope you guys like it!!!

Hiiiiiii…I'm Kari!! (My Pen Name…I wont tell you my real name :P) and I created this to share something to you something that I've been working long time ago…My Fan Fictional story!!! n_n

About it…Well I wont tell you because you have to read it…I don't want to spoil the fun :D. I have Ch. 1, 2 and 3. but I have to put them individually because like that you'll understand it better (better than I do TT_TT) Anyway, enjoy reading them…

If you are going to comment me about it…no matter if you liked it or not Send me a Message to my E-Mail

karina_kings101@hotmail.com

:D

rose.gifKari!!rose.gif smile_angel.gif

I hope you guys like it!!

OKK…Here I go Here's Chapter 1!

Hope you like it!!!

Katherine and the White Rose

Chapter 1 Iselia's Fall, Arcadia's Fall

Iselia's fall

This world consists of portals with different dimensions. King Kazuya and Queen Katrisa are from today´s world but they didn't want to raise their children in somewhere that was going to be too violent for them, so Kazuya and Katrisa decided to look for a portal to live peacefully and prevent to find violence and everything that had perverted the human being. They found it and raised their children in it and you might be guessing in where they landed…they had landed on the time when world was in the end of Middle Ages. Soon they realized that they didn't´t travel to another dimension but actually traveled in time. They thought going back to the past was going to have its benefits, but I´m not here to talk about Katrisa and Kazuya the most important person in this story is Katherine and if you want to know about her story…keep reading and imagine.

Serene, Seth, Katherine and Ky Renard were born on December 12th 1500. When these kids were 5 years old they were on the castle grounds. They were talking about what their necklaces could mean (Serene's necklace was shaped like a heart; Seth´s is a lance; Katherine’s necklace is shaped like a key; Ky's necklace is shaped like a sword). When they were on the center of the castle grounds they heard an explosion .Luckily there was Lester and Noah (Iselian Royal Knights) they took them outside the castle, went to a shortcut to get them out of the castle safely. But he saw too many enemies surrounding the castle. He and Noah were obliged to protect them from the inside. When they got there both saw Queen Katrisa and King Kazuya fighting with their swords Mistletain and Ragnarok.

Lester carelessly loosed the twins, both of them fell, and then Katrisa gets terrified when she saw 3 types of armor the 1st was scarlet red, the 2nd one was silvery moon and the last one was as black as night, she soon found out that it was Grado, Doluna, and Daein united. Katrisa and Kazuya knew why they are here…they were looking for their children…especially Katherine. The enemy was looking for Katherine because in the legend says that she was going to rebel against them and purge all darkness from these lands like one of her direct ancestors did…Elizabeth. Unfortunately during this battle the children had seen their parents die. Katherine told her brother to duck so they couldn’t get seen but unfortunately the enemy saw them ,they hit Ky leaving him unconscious and they stabbed a knife in Katherine’s left arm trying to reach her vein to kill her. Actually both survived but Katherine wound became a scar. Her siblings got separated in the end. Strangely during this attack many kingdoms have been attacked, some united Doluna, Grado and Daein fearing that they might be destroyed or some rebelled and became barren lands killing everything in its path…Many princes and princesses have survived, some disappeared without a trace…some kept their father or mother or they kept both but either one of them died.

Arcadia’s fall

Kazuya's brother, Hatori, had heard about his death so he created a portal to go to Iselia, now that he promised Kazuya to protect his children…in the adoption room he saw a familiar face…it was Kazuya's childhood friend, King Corwall, both talked about the adoption of the twins…so they came into an agreement, Hatori said that he was going to stay with the kids for a short time and he'll send them through a portal to Arcadia to live in there and to raise them as nobles…Cornelius had three kids whose names are Gabrielle(11)Matthew And Claire(Both were twins ;both had 6)This was dramatic change for them because they were being taken to a foreign country to live as nobles, they didn’t have a relative in there and moving wasn’t frequent for them. The five of them met each other and became friends and grew…9 years have passed…the enemy thought that they killed their objective during that war. When Katherine, Matthew, Ky and Claire were in their way to Macedonian Plains with Kain as their protector they found Garnef, the man who killed their parents, he started attacking them, but they saw a shadow coming, it was Matthew´s father, he attacked before the blow landed on them. He attacked again, Katherine had made a barrier to shield all attacks, and of course her barrier wasn’t going to resist all of them now that her magic was too weak because she didn’t train and was unstable. Unfortunately, Corwall died that day protecting them. Matthew, when he saw him die he felt anger, despair, hatred and sadness all mixed up in his face. Katherine made an illusion to confuse Garnef and ran as fast as they could to the Arcadian castle, they found Gabrielle protecting the castle from harm, she told them to take their most prized belongings and leave the castle immediately! Matthew and the rest tried Gabrielle to change her mind but she said that many people had died to protect her inside the castle. She had told Jinan, Kain, Abel, Kent to protect them and aid them to find a Place to keep them safe…in the end Gabrielle stayed in the castle and Matthew, Katherine, Ky, Claire left to nearest kingdom, Talis, a southern kingdom, the only one which hasn’t been invaded…yet

PLZ Comment on it, no matter if you hate it, I can use those comments to make it better…

XOXO…Kari!! :D;)

Edited by þ®¡n©esz Ъmª®¡z

I liked it a lot. ^^ But I'd like to point out one thing.

He accepted his offer. Now their next target is Etruria, one of the southern kingdoms in Tellius which climate is warm.

Etruria is in Elibe, not Tellius. XD

if you hate it...just don't comment...keep it to yourself...

I hope that by this you do not mean; "No negative feedback."

Thankfully, I shall not see it like that, and start this off with a few specific points wherever I found them;

But the point is that they are going to find out who killed their parents and why.

Hold it with the spoilers there, man.

This world consists of portals with different dimensions and worlds

Perhaps you should replace one of the "world/s" there to make is sound less repetitious.

King Kazuya and Queen Katrisa… [and the whole paragraph]

Oh boy, I smell an infodump style prologue. You should consider a more natural way to conveying important information, rather than just dumping it all in a pile at the start.

They found that world and raised their children in this world and you might be guessing in where they landed…they had landed on the time when world was in the end of Middle Ages…soon they realized that they didn´t travel to another world but actually traveled in time.

... I hope you understand what I am trying to say with my underlining.

Ky Schneizel Renard

Sorry, but I just need say one thing. FABULOUS!

Well, I skimmed the rest of this part, since it was just one infodump. I'm just hurrying along to the actual story here.

Kazuya´s brother, Hatori, had heard about his death so he created a portal to go to Iselia, now that he promised Kazuya to protect his children…in the adoption room he saw a familiar face…it was Kazuya´s childhood friend, King Corwall, both talked about the adoption of the twins…so they came into an agreement, Hatori said that he was going to stay with the kids for a short time and he´ll send them through a portal to Arcadia to live in there and to raise them as nobles…Cornelius had three kids whose names are Gabrielle(11)Matthew And Claire(Both were twins ;both had 6)This was dramatic change for them because they were being taken to a foreign country to live as nobles, they didn't have a relative in there and moving wasn't frequent for them.

Wow, you are not fond of full stops are you.

When Katherine, Matthew, Ky and Claire were in their way to Macedonian Plains

"Were on their way"

everyone were really worried about her condition

"Was really worried"

Alright! I grow weary of fiddling on these tiny points...

--------

...Time to see things in the bigger picture.

First of all, you really should consider expanding on things... a lot of things. You bring in a lot of characters, but you give them next to no real introduction. There is an event, but so little is said about it. You bring in magic and other concepts, but you give no explanation or details of them. Everything feels rushed, and I am not getting to know the characters or the world. Linked to this; the chapters are all a bit short. There is a lot that could be written, but you seem to be wasting it and skipping over.

Second of all, grammar. You use an insane amount of commas, but not nearly enough full stops. The result of this can be seen in the really long, dragging sentences. These are daunting and tedious to read. There are also times where you miss things out, this can be confusing to read. Repetition was a small problem which I have already pointed out.

Last of all, things are really undeveloped. The characters have no personality, the places have no image, there is no dialogue between characters. It is very hard to get into this. Again, this is linked to how rushed everything is. I do not really feel like I am reading something you have written, but rather something that you just jotted down off the top of your head as you went along.

I mean no offence, but these are my honest, down to earth thoughts on this piece. Keep on trying, and I am sure you will improve.

Edited by Shuuda

I know...i forgot to edit it...COMPLETELY!!!

Thanks for pointing that mistake!!! XD

And thanks for reading it!!!

I had just posted the unedited story so sorry I´m not American as a matter of fact I´m learning english

sooo you can see some mistakes and yeah I got the name schneizel from Code Geass and beacuse a friend of mine told me to put that name

and thanks for pointing out my mistakes!! XD

Edited by Dark Katherine

I hope that by this you do not mean; "No negative feedback."

Thankfully, I shall not see it like that, and start this off with a few specific points wherever I found them;

Hold it with the spoilers there, man.

Perhaps you should replace one of the "world/s" there to make is sound less repetitious.

Oh boy, I smell an infodump style prologue. You should consider a more natural way to conveying important information, rather than just dumping it all in a pile at the start.

... I hope you understand what I am trying to say with my underlining.

Sorry, but I just need say one thing. FABULOUS!

Well, I skimmed the rest of this part, since it was just one infodump. I'm just hurrying along to the actual story here.

Wow, you are not fond of full stops are you.

"Were on their way"

"Was really worried"

Alright! I grow weary of fiddling on these tiny points...

--------

...Time to see things in the bigger picture.

First of all, you really should consider expanding on things... a lot of things. You bring in a lot of characters, but you give them next to no real introduction. There is an event, but so little is said about it. You bring in magic and other concepts, but you give no explanation or details of them. Everything feels rushed, and I am not getting to know the characters or the world. Linked to this; the chapters are all a bit short. There is a lot that could be written, but you seem to be wasting it and skipping over.

Second of all, grammar. You use an insane amount of commas, but not nearly enough full stops. The result of this can be seen in the really long, dragging sentences. These are daunting and tedious to read. There are also times where you miss things out, this can be confusing to read. Repetition was a small problem which I have already pointed out.

Last of all, things are really undeveloped. The characters have no personality, the places have no image, there is no dialogue between characters. It is very hard to get into this. Again, this is linked to how rushed everything is. I do not really feel like I am reading something you have written, but rather something that you just jotted down off the top of your head as you went along.

I mean no offence, but these are my honest, down to earth thoughts on this piece. Keep on trying, and I am sure you will improve.

The first 2 chapters are only an introduction on what´s really going on but hey, thanks about your opinion I´m trying to fix the story.

n_n

• 1 month later...

Here´s the Other Chapter...n_n

Chapter 2 Matthew's and Katherine's Arrival, Formation Of The ¨Rebel Army¨

Matthew's and Katherine's Arrival

When Katherine and the rest were still traveling she suddenly fainted and stood unconscious for days…They arrived to Dales but she was still unconscious…everyone were really worried about her condition…especially Ky…the doctor diagnosed Katherine a severe fever…one morning…when everyone were on their daily activities, Salina (The princess of Dales) was passing by to see if everything was in order she saw a 14 year old girl lying on the bed and she sees her wound, Salina interrupts and they start talking vividly, as if they knew each other, King Jillian was looking for Salina(Salina is the kind of person who would get into trouble without even asking for it)he saw the two girls chatting and saw a great miracle…Katherine was healed , color was coming to her cheeks . He mounted a ceremony in honor for Katherine’s recovery…1 year have passed after Arcadias fall, Matthew was with Claire talking…and Katherine tells them to get inside to receive a message from King Jillian…he stated that he was going to send them to a school to train them for future battles… he also said that Salina was going to improve her skills with them…they stayed for 1 year training…after that year King Jillian hired a trainer.

Formation of the ¨Rebel Army¨

2 years have passed after Arcadia's fall, 11 years have passed after Iselia's fall…Katherine, Matthew, Ky, Claire, Alexander, Cassandra, Luna, Grant, Raven and Sally (When they were at school they met each other and joined them) They were practicing with their weapons Ragnarok, Falchion, Mistletain, Scarlet Blade, Ragnell, Sieglinde, Amiti, Siegmund, Valkyrie's Lance(Sally is a Pegasus Knight). One day, their trainer asks Matthew and Katherine why did they want to train in such a young age…Katherine said that she wanted to train because she didn’t want to stay still when she can do something about it and Matthew said he didn’t want to lose someone like he did in the past…Salina comes to give her presents to Matthew and Katherine. She gave Matthew a lucky charm that makes sword masters lucky in battles and increase skill and power and Katherine got a really rare pendant that lets that person who wield it give twice the damage to the opponent and both give their gratitude to Salina. Their trainer tells them that they are ready to show their skills in battle…That same day…at night everyone was resting, reading, eating, talking, cleaning their swords, playing cards…suddenly they someone banging at the door and the see its Salina who was calling for help…someone suggests that the Princes and Princesses should escape at once. Katherine interrupts and says that she doesn’t want to leave because she saw the same situation at Iselia…they must counterattack…but someone else says that it’s impossible to penetrate the castle because they don’t know which of the defenses are occupied by the enemy…but somehow they defeat the threat and King Jillian didn’t know how to reward them, Salina tells him that they are planning to form an army to free their lands King Jillian gave them everything that was necessary for their journey and Salina wanted to go with them but this time King Jillian forbid Salina to go with them ,he feared that his daughter might be killed with the dangers that lied ahead, Katherine interrupted the king and said that they needed an adept who could use a Pegasus and could warn they for the whereabouts of the enemy, the king knew of whom Katherine was talking about. He accepted that Salina could join them but the king told them that they must part in the morning, Katherine and Matthew obeyed that decision. The next morning was really bright, that did cheer them to wake up and go into their journey…but before leaving Matthew told them to wait for him because he said he had to get something he forgot (Actually he wanted to convince Rovuma ¨the trainer's name¨-don't ask me why- to come with them to continue to train them and to help them with the strategies).He accepted his offer. Now their next target is Linzee, one of the southern kingdoms in Tsesis which climate is warm.

• 2 weeks later...

Ch. 3...n_n

A month had gone through since Katherine and Ky had left Dales. Since they were fast they reached Etruria in 2 weeks but unfortunately Matthew saw the Dolunan army and immediately told Katherine to leave here and look for another destination right now, they didn't have a chance against the enemy they had to look for young men and women willing to fight for their respective kingdom. After that month Katherine was getting worried about the supplies so she said to look for the nearest town and sleep. Sally commented that there was a town near called Valence, so she suggested pulling out a camp and sleep. The next morning she woke Alex to buy food, antidotes, and healing staves. Katherine and Alex left the camp and divided the errands. When they had gathered all the errands suddenly they heard the villagers gossiping. The comments were these:

1. Look at that sword! It's HUGE!

2. Kids, don't get near him.

3. Look he's kind of handsome…*blushes*

4. Oh Damn, He has a girlfriend…*sobs*

Comments 3. and 4. startled them a lot and left the town hurriedly when they reached the forest Katherine said

Katherine: Alex, have you seen a strange behavior in Matthew and Claire?

Alex: No, I haven't noticed

Katherine: It's that…I'm really worried about them

Alex: Why?

Katherine: 2 years ago I was living in Arcadia with them and when the Arcadia fell, Matthew was filled with anger and despair and he was going to fight against a man but I used my magic to shield the attacks and flee…I am afraid that he loses his consciousness and tries to kill anyone inside the army

Alex : Don't worry I don't think Matthew will lose his consciousness

Katherine: Thanks Alex

So they continue on their way back to the camp and arrives Ike tells her to tell him that

they came already and they brought the supplies. Katherine had obeyed and went to his tent, she reports what happens and leaves…Suddenly Luna grabs her hand and leads her to her tent and asks

Luna: Katherine, how did Alex treat you?

Katherine: Why do you want to know?

Luna: awww…come on…

Katherine: He treated me like…a person

Luna: Kathy!

Katherine: Ok, ok I'll tell you…when we gathered all the supplies we were on our way to the exit, then we hear some villagers getting scared of Alex's look and Two-handed sword, Ragnell and then we hear the villagers say to see his sword, warning their children to get away from him one girl says that he is handsome the girl beside her tell her to forget about it because she said that I was his girlfriend…the only thing we could do was to leave the town. We went through the forest and I talked to him.

Luna: About what?

Katherine: My worry about Prince Matthew…

Luna: What!

Katherine: What's wrong with that?

Luna: You don't talk about another person in a date!!

Katherine: A Date!?

Luna: You don't have to talk about another person you have to talk about your own

matters or his matters if you talk about yourself he'll get more interested about you

Luna: Kathy!

Katherine: what?

Luna: Don't tell me that you like Matthew and not Alex

Katherine: No, no I don't like Matthew and Alex…why do you say that?

Luna: If you talked about Matthew then you must be worried about him a lot and that may be a sign that you fell in love of him and not of Alex

Katherine: I don't like Matthew is that…I had lived with him since I was a child…his behavior has been different since we left Arcadia…He saw his father die and I tried to form a shield and escape that place and get to the castle safely he had an Elder sister she was protecting the castle. Gabrielle made us leave the castle immediately…she had promised that she was coming with us but she never came so Matthew made me the commander because we both want the same thing: find our loved ones and finish this war and of course I had thought of making an army and encouraged me with the idea

Luna: Okay now you have convinced me ok see you tomorrow

Katherine: Ok see you later…

Katherine went to sleep at her tent. Next morning Prince Grant was looking for his sister, Cassandra because he had to tell her something that was bothering him long time ago. He finally found her, she was sitting on a chair she saw him and called for him

Cassandra: Grant!

Grant: Ah! Cassandra I was looking for you. Is that I want to apologize for what happened when we were 15

Cassandra: Grant…

Grant: I know that it wasn't my fault but I still feel so guilty for what happened

Cassandra: Grant, it wasn't your fault that our father died that day…I understand that I almost died that day because you were naive enough to flee to Grado and charge in there. Still is not your fault because…Katherine has something to do with these attacks and skirmishes.

Grant: What do you mean?

Cassandra: The goddess Rhiannon had selected 20 people to free the entire continent and had chosen the right leader to do this job…Elizabeth. Katherine descends from the heroine Elizabeth. Elizabeth defeated the Dark Dragon of the Thousand Year Door with the help of Henry, Matthew's Ancestor, our ancestors had aided them to free the entire continent and live an Age of Prosperity which almost lasted 1000 years, but…have you heard about Iselia's Massacre?

Grant: No…

Cassandra: That was about the time when peace and prosperity was gone and the Dark Dragon of the Thousand Year Door broke the seal and slaughtered every living thing just looking for Elizabeth as if he wanted revenge. First he tried to turn Iselia's Allies against it. He perverted and used fear to make some kingdoms become evil. When he reached Iselia's Capital, he looked for 5 year old children so he could kill them and to destroy the prophecy that was going to take place. He knew already that the real Elizabeth was dead but he knew that Elizabeth had left a necklace to her successors so they could keep it, protect it and use it in case the seal shattered. He did find Katherine but he didn't successfully killed Katherine he just ordered a soldier to pass his dagger to her left arm reaching the vein and to kill her, but to our good luck she's alive.

Grant: What does that necklace contain?

Cassandra: I don't know neither the past rulers knew nor I don't know where it is…that information doesn't appear on the books that I've bought…

Grant: But do you know what shape did it have?

Cassandra: That info is not on the books…

Grant: Anyway, I have to go with her to buy some food

Cassandra: Ok see you later.

Grant left to look for Katherine and he looked for her in everywhere and tried to look for her in a kitchen…then he sees some soldiers spying because of her good-looking figure. Grant entered the kitchen and called her

Grant: Katherine, I was looking for you. Remember that you and I are going to the town to buy food and buy some armory for the troops.

Katherine: Yes, I was just checking what was missing to buy

Grant: I will wait outside

both went outside and entered the town and bought all the necessary. When they were getting out of the market Katherine had seen Rena coming from the bushes then she went back inside.

Katherine: Grant, I think I forgot to buy some things,wait for me in here or go buy some things…here's the list

Grant: Ok, let's meet here…

Katherine had gone after Rena to find out what she was onto. She found her and saw a guy with her then he unsheathes his sword and Katherine does the same but Rena shouted

Rena: No! Don't do it know her! Sheathe your sword.

Katherine: Rena…you know him?

Rena: Yes, I know him he's my brother

? Is this the girl you were talking about, Rena

Rena: Yes

Katherine: Rena is he from the Daeinian Army…

Rena: Yes…but he's just an infiltrated paladin…he only wants to know what the enemy is up to

Jackson: I'm sorry…I have not introduced myself…the name's Jackson

Katherine: Don't worry, but tell me what are you going to find out?

Jackson: I'll just want to know what they are planning

Katherine: I'll tell you what…you are going to join us but you are going to stay with the enemy side and you'll inform us through letters, address them to your sister and she'll send it to me

Jackson: Ok fine

Katherine. When the time comes you'll have to disappear from the army to incorporate us

Jackson : I'll try to do it

Katherine: By the way, I'll bring someone to accept my decision

Rena and Katherine left and found Grant waiting and the three left to the camp and left. Next morning Matthew woke up, he moved slowly as if there weren't´t nothing to worry about. When he came into his senses, he remembered, the same feeling he felt when he saw his father die, he suddenly felt comfort because Katherine was there to stop him from before something worse would happen and support him, he felt gentle hands around him as if an angel was hugging him. Then an image of his mother went through his mind as if she was present. He tried to hide those feelings because he was afraid to be called weak, for he didn't´ want Katherine to worry too much about him, she had too much worries on her mind right now and didn't want to be a burden for her. He went to wake Katherine and Rena because he wanted to gain info so they could plan their next objective. The three of them went to look for info, unfortunately the villagers weren't aware about the war so Matthew decided to leave the town. Then Rena reminds Katherine that Jackson and she should meet at the same spot. Rena and Katherine told Matthew to follow them because Katherine wants to introduce Jackson to him. Matthew acted immediately seeing that Jackson had Daein´s armor but Rena stopped them

Rena: Lord Matthew, Jackson is my brother, he's an infiltrated paladin

Katherine: I hope that you don't mind but I had hired him to work for us he´ll be infiltrated and will send us the info through letters addressed to Rena and she will give it to me and when the time comes he'll have to try to disappear from the army so they cant know how he got the info for us.

Matthew: Ok…I agree with your idea…Jackson, since I am also the leader of the Rebel Army, you´re hired

Matthew, Katherine and Rena left to camp and Rena goes to Katherine's tent she sees that she is inside writing on a small notebook. She calls for her and apologizes for what happened back there, Katherine says that it's ok because it wasn't her fault.

Alliance with Princess Nina

Next morning they parted to Nina's Castle (It's located in Linzee's border) because Katherine told Matthew that she can help then on their quest by supplying the army, uniting troops also this kingdom was an old alliance to Iselia, Arcadia, Crimea, Istria and Siglune. But he sent Salina to ride the Pegasus with Katherine to go and talk with Nina as the representative of the Rebel Army. When they were on the sky the Pegasus felt danger and drove both of them to the forest and just to be captured by one of Nina's soldiers. Meanwhile in the army, Matthew felt that Salina and Katherine were in danger but then he calms down. Going back to Katherine the soldier escorts them to a narrow, but long passage and they finally reach the throne room, the other soldiers who came along, they bowed in front Princess Nina. Katherine and Salina were awed by her magnificence and patience to treat people. When Nina saw Katherine she realized that she was the reason why the continent of Tsesis was attacked by 3 allies 11 years ago. Katherine started to negotiate with Nina and showed a Silver Sword symbolizing Alliance with Iselia, Arcadia, Crimea, Istria and Siglune. She ordered to heal their wounds after they ended negotiating. Dusk had already arrived when they bandaged their wounds. Nina checked if the guests were fine but she noticed that Katherine was missing. She saw her on the balcony gazing at the stars, Nina approaches and asks

Nina: Katherine what are you doing?

Katherine: Oh, I was just praying that my brother is fine, he worries me a lot…

Nina: I see

Katherine: Nina, I have a question for you

Nina: What is it?

Katherine: How do you think this is going to end?

Nina: I don't know but I keep praying that this ends peacefully. Come on lets go to sleep tomorrow you need to send a message to Prince Matthew about my alliance and full support to your army.

Katherine: Ok, I will try to sleep

When Nina and Katherine were about to sleep a nearby enemy attacked the castle because they found out that Katherine was there, but luckily, the Rebel Army was there, they defeated the enemy and the Princess Nina decided to go with them. Although she knew that she couldn't leave her empire but she went anyway because she´ll be in danger. They went to the camp to rest and get some sleep and in the next morning pack their stuff and leave.

Their first Battle

Two months had gone by after that skirmish and new members had entered in the army people like: Seth, Gillian, Franz, Lance, Navarre, Minerva, Kathleen and Kate. Alex decided to be in charge because Katherine's and Matthew´s responsibilities were increasing each day as commanders and Alex tried to help them with the job. He was preparing some groups to spy. He grouped his sister with Grant, Cassandra with him, Kyle with Claire, Kate with Raven, Sally with Lance and Matthew with Katherine and he gave a sound signal each to the place and the other teams could go to the signal point, no one complained about the idea and followed his orders. Matthew knew what was going on, he realized that Alex wanted each other be more ¨close¨ and have a better relationship with the other but he could not complain with him because if he tries to tell him to change partner, Alex will think that Matthew likes someone else and will tease him in front of everyone and will make Katherine think that he is mad at her or something, so he didn't protest or made evident his disgust about the pairings.

Alex: Ok now you know what to do, each are going to go on a different route use the sound signal if you see an enemy or a creature, everyone will go to the signal point if there's no enemy waiting lets meet here, got it?

Everyone: Yes!

Alex: So let's move out!

Matthew and Katherine were in their way to see if there were enemies. Suddenly they started talking about the funny times they had living in the castle. Then Katherine asks Matthew

Katherine: Matthew how was your mom?

Matthew: I don't really remember her; it's like a vague memory. According to my sister, Gabrielle, she was kindhearted, proud and considerate. Do you remember your mother?

Katherine: I don't remember, I used to spend more time with my dad than with my mom but the only memory that I have from my mother is that she was playing and singing a lullaby song for us to get asleep and she was looking at us…smiling.

Matthew: At least tell me about your father.

Katherine: Well I used to spend time with him he taught me many things, I used to see him practicing with his sword and with my mom as a sparring partner

Then both get startled because they hear a noise but they see that it were only a small group of squirrels running here and there. They breathe a sigh of relief and continue their talk

Matthew: So you learned how to use a sword because of him?

Katherine: Kind of, just watching his movements.

Then they hear a loud noise and see their enemy Matthew used the sound signal and everyone heard it. Everyone went after Katherine and Matthew. Matthew sees the enemy he tries to dodge his attack but he ends up being hit by him. Katherine tried to attack him but she couldn't´t find his weak point. The enemy seemed to be tired and his armor was starting to loosen but that didn't help, they were fighting for a few minutes and they were tired already. He unleashed his most powerful attack on Matthew instead of Katherine and he had thrown him in the bushes Katherine went after Matthew to nurse him but he replied

Matthew: Kathy, aim for his back…I'm fine don´t worry, I'll distract him.

Katherine: Are you sure?

Matthew: Yes, I´m fine, go!

Katherine did what Matthew said and tried to focus on the enemy. Matthew tried to distract him but he was wondering where the rest were, he used the sound signal but no one had come to this spot and he tried to use it once again. Katherine tried to see the right moment to cut through but she couldn't the enemy was clever and predicted every movement she made. Matthew incorporated in the battle and both defeated the enemy. Everyone arrived and saw them resting and Katherine fainted in everyone's surprise. They found minor injuries on Matthew but they saw some blood running from Katherine's left arm…not as much as other times that sometimes made her stay in bed for days. Everyone went back to the camp. Sometime later Matthew sees if everything is okay and throws himself to his bed and starts to think about what his father said when he was about to enter the room, days before Arcadia fell

Corwall: I don't know if my son will be the right ruler for Arcadia, he doesn't even know how to lead an army.

He thought about that for a long time but then he tried to forget those cruel words and had some sleep.

Edited by þ®¡n©esz Ъmª®¡z

Ch.4...n_n

3 months have passed after that battle.Raven was checking if everyone was inside the perimeter but he saw that Katherine was missing and goes to look for her. He saw her crying nearby and tries not to scare anyway, he failed because he stepped on a branch and she heard him. She quickly wiped her tears, she didn't want Raven to know that she was crying.

Katherine: Raven, what are you doing here?

Raven: I was exactly going to ask the same thing.

Katherine: Lets go back to the camp

Raven: Umm… Katherine can you talk to Matthew

Katherine: What's wrong with him?

Raven: He has been absent lately… I wish you could talk to him about the matter so he can feel better about what´s worrying him…can you do that for me?

Katherine: Why don't you talk to him?

Raven: He´ll never talk to me about what's worrying him…on the other hand you are his childhood friend He´ll feel more comfortable talk to you .

Katherine: Ok I’ll talk to him right now

Raven and Katherine went back to the camp and went inside Matthew's tent. Katherine saw that Matthew was still awake. Raven decided to go to his tent and leave them talking.

Katherine: Matthew?

Matthew: Katherine? What are you doing here?

Katherine: Raven told me that you weren't ok.

Matthew: I am sorry for making you worry about me.

Katherine: What is that distresses you

Matthew: Its about our plight…Our parents are gone, we have no guidance from somebody to help us how to distribute our strengths in this army, and when I’m in trouble I've got no one else to turn to except my sister, Claire. I don't want her to carry my burden

Katherine: Matthew…You've got us…your friends, family and some are loyal to you don’t think you have to do this all by yourself.

Matthew: You´re right, but…

Katherine: But?

Matthew: But I can’t keep thinking about what my father said 2 years ago

Katherine: What did he say?

Matthew: That I was inexperienced, not prepared, not train, how could I lead a nation if I can’t lead an army

Katherine: Matthew…you don’t have the natural ability to lead an army no one has that you only learn how to do it. I've heard that many rulers in Iselia were people who were new to this; even young children of ages like 13 or 14 automatically went to the throne when father, mother or both died. Of course he or she would have help of an advisor of the past king or to-be king's most trusted person. The point is that you will lead a nation with your own experience…we are all going to gain it here, we are not born with experience we gain it throughout our life and I think that you will be an excellent ruler

Matthew: Do you think so?

Katherine: Yes, because you look for other´s necessities and you are kind, compassionate…to give you an example June and Rena came in here for help you help them and both were appealed to stay here to help us and to be safe.

Matthew: But many think that we are way too young to rule an empire or to lead a group of people who want to end this.

Katherine:Matthew, leave your insecurities behind…you´re right about us being young and having to lead people who are older than us but we were left in charge to do this. Remember that your father had told us to create an army and free the other lands besides we have people who know what he said and as I said before you are person who looks after others…and you have discovered your light side.

Matthew: What are you talking about?

Katherine: My father had taught me that people have a Light and a Dark side but it’s you who decides on which side to act upon…That's who we really are.

Matthew: Thanks, Kathy…for cheering me up

Katherine: What are friends for…ok I guess I’ll go back to sleep see you tomorrow

Matthew: Yeah… see you tomorrow…sleep tight…

Next morning Katherine and the rest were practicing each other to increase their skills and then Alex proposed something…

Alex: You know, Matthew I am feeling bored sparring with the same person everyday

Katherine: I think that Alex is right (Turns to Matthew) not that I don’t enjoy sparring with you…so don´t get me wrong

Ky: Ok Let´s Practice with different partners

Everyone exchanged partners…In the end they were really tired and directly went to their tents and slept

Not long after that Katherine went to a nearby tree and sat in there. Lance was looking for Katherine because Claire told him to remind Katherine to go to her tent to talk about some details. Lance went near that tree and told Katherine to go to Claire's tent. Katherine thanked Lance. Lance and Katherine ended up talking and it seemed that both were getting along really well

Katherine: Lance you´re so reliable, I can’t believe that people say that you are always serious and shy

Lance: It’s that I usually hide my true identity to prevent others to see my weaknesses

Katherine: I see

Lance: Lady Katherine…Raven had told me that you were crying when he was looking for you

Katherine: I´ll tell you about it…But Promise me that you wont tell no one

Lance: I do

Katherine: I was crying because of my parents, they are gone now and since that incident I had always blamed myself for it, until the adoption came. My father´s twin brother, Hatori, had made a promise, to adopt us if something happened to him and mom. And King Corwall knew about this and the least he could do is to adopt us. When both met, they discussed this for a while and agreed to do this: Hatori was going to stay with us for sometime time and he was going to send us back to be trained and raised as a Princess and a Prince along with my brother. When I went to Hatori´s house there was boy living with him, his name is Yuki. We used to play a lot; we shared a lot of experiences. When I was leaving I felt really sad, so was he. I made a promise with him; the promise was that I will go back there again. I left there and I went to Arcadia. I felt really weird because you know moving at that time wasn't frequent. When I arrived I saw 2 little kids of my same age, it turns out that they are Matthew and Claire. Both saw and felt our sorrow and condoled with us. We adapted in there…I felt that those days weren't going to end. Matthew, Claire, Ky and I were on our way to the Macedonian Plains but Kain was there and told us to retreat. Suddenly Corwall, Matthew and Claire´s Father, came and protected us. But he died against my parent's murderer. I don't know his name because I can't recognize him. Fearing that that he attacked again I used my magic to form a shield so no one could get hurt and Claire helped me to create something quick to distract him and we fled to the castle to tell Gabrielle, Matthew and Claire’s older sister, to flee with us, but she said she couldn't because it was her duty to stay here. We tried to tell her to come with us but she was so obstinate that in the end she stayed and we left to the nearest kingdom: Dales.

Lance: I see…Now I understand…thanks for telling me this

Katherine: Ok…see you tomorrow…

Lance: Yes, see you…Wait!!

Katherine: What's wrong?

Lance: Lady Claire told me to remind you to go to her tent

Katherine: Oh, I completely forgot! Thanks Lance.

Katherine left the place and ran to Claire's place.

Claire's Misfortune

Meanwhile in Claire's tent, Claire was looking at a flower that she got before leaving Arcadia. She was watching it and thought of giving it to Katherine. Then she heard a noise…

Claire: Kathy? Matthew? Who's There! Katherine!!! Don't play like that with me you know that I can't handle it well…Matthew are you there with her? Come on…DON’T BE SO MEAN

Claire:!!!

Claire was fighting with a ¨stranger¨ and blood was being shed until he hit her and left her unconscious he tried to fix some things to hide what happened and left without a trace…she only caught a glimpse of the person who attacked her and closed her eyes. Katherine was running toward Claire's tent and called her name

Katherine: Claire? Are you in there?

When she got inside she yelled her name and everyone heard it. Everyone went where the screaming originated. Everyone gasped seeing Claire thrown on the floor…covered with blood. Matthew was shaken to see her like that. Katherine felt guilty for not being there to help her or even protecting her. Alex seeing that both commanders weren't giving orders he gave them himself

Alex: Luna, do me a favor, take Claire to my tent and tell Rena to heal her. Grant, Cassandra, Raven, Matthew go check the weapons of every soldier in here probably we have someone infiltrated. Kain, Lance go check for clues outside maybe the attacker or attackers have left some evidence, if you find anything let me know. Katherine, Ky follow me

Everyone obeyed Alex, but it was in vane. Nobody found anything from the attacker. Grant, Cassandra, Raven and Matthew didn't find blood on weapons; Kain and Lance did not find any evidence or footprints to track the enemy. Katherine checked with Matthew the weapons again but no blood or the smell that it leaves was on it. Everyone hardly slept, especially Matthew. Katherine was walking by and saw him sitting on the floor waiting for Rena's response

Katherine: Hey…

Matthew: Hey…

Katherine: Matthew…don’t worry, remember that Claire never gives in, she'll be fine. Rena said that the blood that was shed was from the attacker but he hit her on her head but she had regained awareness. See? Nothing serious…

Matthew: But imagine if it wasn’t that just to think of it makes me feel guilty

Katherine: But what you imagined didn’t happen. That's a good sign

Matthew: NO IT'S NOT!!! I'm sorry…is that is the same thing that happened back there in Arcadia…I didn't do something about it…and I left, leaving Gabrielle to the enemy…I am afraid that I might not be able to see her again.

Katherine: Matthew…I wanted to tell you this…but I am not sure how you might take it

Matthew: Tell me.

Katherine: Matthew your sister is fine she is held in Raleigh's border specifically in Graziel Prison

Matthew: WHAT!! Really??

Katherine: She had sent me a letter saying that she is fine and that she worried about you…But there's a problem

Matthew: What is it?

Katherine: We cant get there yet because we don't have many soldiers and who knows if they have more reinforcements…we are not going to make it. We have to wait till the time comes

Matthew: Which will be your next target?

Katherine: We have to go little bit further like Renvall we can't move to a large distance because we have Jackson as our ally. He has to inform us about the enemy's next movement…so its decided we are going to Renvall

Matthew: But why there?

Katherine: You'll see…