FE3 custom skins for The Sims

VincentASM

I was randomly browsing around and I stumbled upon this site that offers skins of various FE3 characters for, I'm assuming, The Sims.

I don't have the game so I haven't bothered to download the skin sets, but I thought they were quite amusing to look at (and its not often you get to see 3D "art").

(and its not often you get to see 3D "art").
Huh? You can see it all the time in computer game skinning communities, unless you mean the fact that these aren't blatant edits. Not often you see some that's Fire Emblem related, and FE3 at that, which is awesome.

... These are better quality than the overworld models for Souen (FE9)
Yeah, but they have a good excuse to make overworld models in FE9 so crappy, so they can draw more units on the screen without slowdown, and plus they're so far from the player's view that it's really hard to notice the lower detail anyway.

... That makes no sense, considering that the number of models in the map itself far out numbers the amount of models necessary for units. Including that I've dropped in the maximum amount of units on the screen for each army before, without slowdown... :[

Textures are more the issue than polygonal structure, though a few additional points wouldn't hurt either.