occult

• 2 weeks later...

Someone failed to mention Deadeye which is pretty cool for Shinon since by the time you get him back, he isnt killing everything in sight so having him put something (tiger laguz) asleep can make it so he can own them next turn or someone else needing experience can. I found it useful. Dunno about you guys. Lethality is also kinda cool but since Volke really shouldnt be frontline fighting much, its kinda useless. Mist + Sol =lol :awesome: I always do it. Just cuz.

Edited by Florina

Someone failed to mention Deadeye which is pretty cool for Shinon since by the time you get him back, he isnt killing everything in sight so having him put something (tiger laguz) asleep can make it so he can own them next turn or someone else needing experience can. I found it useful. Dunno about you guys. Lethality is also kinda cool but since Volke really shouldnt be frontline fighting much, its kinda useless. Mist + Sol =lol :awesome: I always do it. Just cuz.

I'm pretty sure the game developers had Deadeye + Gamble in mind when they gave it doubling accuracy powers. That combination is not good for your enemies' health.

isnt Gamble a capacity of 10? Cuz like if so, you cant use it with Deadeye.

I gave Mist Resolve once just because. It was hilarious, lol.

She was like a mini-me version of Tibarn.

lol! I love how Mist can be totally badass in this game! its just funny! I gave her a fighter band, Sol and an Iron Blade. things died. (she capped strength)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the game developers had Deadeye + Gamble in mind when they gave it doubling accuracy powers. That combination is not good for your enemies' health.

I gave Mist Resolve once just because. It was hilarious, lol.

She was like a mini-me version of Tibarn.

Right. This playthrough, my Occults are going to Ike, Oscar, Mist, and Rofl. If Mist's good with Resolve, then Sol should be even better. And I'd like to see the little archer own everything.

Edited by Naglfar