Most annoying fe character

Oujay

Hmmm... I guess I'd have to say Narshen. He is taunting you throughout the whole game and he keeps running away. Even at the end, he is STILL acting like a selfish jerk.

He's just like valtome.

Lyn's so annoying. Everybody in the game just loves her.

She's not so great or special.

Read: Mary Sue.

I hate Sothe. He's WAY too clingy when it comes to Micaiah.

If there were any other characters that annoyed me, they would probably be either a minor character or an enemy...

I hated having Sothe forced on me the entire time, even in the final chapter. I can't even kill off the guy. :[

Edited by Conomore

Read: Mary Sue.

Which is something she's not. And there are others who share my opinion, like BrightBow-User for instance.

And besides. How in the world does a character you genuinely feel an attachment to qualify as a "Mary Sue?"

Edited by Little Al

I hate Sothe. He's WAY too clingy when it comes to Micaiah.

If there were any other characters that annoyed me, they would probably be either a minor character or an enemy...

I hated having Sothe forced on me the entire time, even in the final chapter. I can't even kill off the guy. :[

Actually, in RD's endgame you only fail if either Ike or Micaiah die.

Anyway, I choose Ranulf because he takes up a slot for most of RD's third part (a slot in which I could use fielding a better unit)

Eh. Radiant Dawn for the most part ridiculously burdens you with units you don't want. With a few exceptions, I feel that only Ike and Micaiah were truly necessary for the tower. Other than that, I've never liked being forced to bring more than two units.

Olwen: empty shell for daim thunder.
Mist, easily.

Who didn't see those coming?

Anyways, Valtome and Gheb. Both are as annoying as fuck. L'arachel, Heather, Makalov, and Narshen are also annoying too if you ask me.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

Ranulf for taking up a slot I could've used for someone better for pretty much all of Ike's chapters and Vika for being beyond worthless in 4-4. Also, Lyre for being an even more annoying version of Lethe. And there's Valtome and Gheb who are annoying as fuck. Plus, that worthlesss loser called Makalov.

Edited by Jonathan Aulin

Cath. Freakin' Cath. You really have to go out of your way to stop that kleptomaniac.

I think this is pretty close. It just isn't worth it to recruit her anyway. I mean if you're gonna make recruitment painstaking and annoying, at least make the character somewhat worthwhile like Xavier. Go to the trouble of having Roy accost Cath every time she shows up and you get... another thief. When you already have two of them. And they can't promote. And they're better anyway.