Most annoying fe character

Oujay

Why do you hate mist so bad?

She gets on my nerves, stole the Primary Healer role from Rhys, and is sickeningly sweet.

I'm gonna try and cut back on being hateful, but you asked, so I though I should answer. >_>

Serra.

I never really liked her to begin with. You'd think she was a stereotypical blonde if she had blonde hair.

hi new best friend!

I also hate Makalov and Oliver. Valtome is just fun to fucking annihilate. And also that general in RD who is such a pussy and runs away. Yet, when you DO fight him he attacks you and says something like "I knew this would happen", wth is wrong with him???

Cath was annoying to get as well...

I hate Sothe. He's WAY too clingy when it comes to Micaiah.

If there were any other characters that annoyed me, they would probably be either a minor character or an enemy...

I hated having Sothe forced on me the entire time, even in the final chapter. I can't even kill off the guy. :[

I hate him too, I liked him in PoR, people say it is the other way around and that he sucks in PoR, c'mon, he has awesome growths, he got slowed down in RD, his HP growth halved and his Def growth got decreased by 15%.

When I get RD I'll get him killed by endgame since you can.

I hate Sothe. He's WAY too clingy when it comes to Micaiah.

If there were any other characters that annoyed me, they would probably be either a minor character or an enemy...

I hated having Sothe forced on me the entire time, even in the final chapter. I can't even kill off the guy. :[

I hate him too, I liked him in PoR, people say it is the other way around and that he sucks in PoR, c'mon, he has awesome growths, he got slowed down in RD, his HP growth halved and his Def growth got decreased by 15%.

When I get RD I'll get him killed by endgame since you can.

I wouldn't kill him, personally, since it's MUCH too late he has to be there for the endgame anyway.

It's a shame... He seemed interesting in PoR, but they just turned him into a whiny little (insert 5-letter word here) in RD. D:

Edited by Conomore

Cath she makes you have to rush the maps to steal the treasure before she does, she takes 3 talks to recruit her, she opens those doors that lets reinforcements come in, and if you do let her steal the chest stuff you wont be able to get them back even when you do finally get to recruit her.

Cath she makes you have to rush the maps to steal the treasure before she does, she takes 3 talks to recruit her, she opens those doors that lets reinforcements come in, and if you do let her steal the chest stuff you wont be able to get them back even when you do finally get to recruit her.

That's why you kill her the first chance you get.

No, you steal her keys and attack her for the exp, and then let her go. Repeat two times, except on the last time, just go ahead and kill her.

No, you steal her keys and attack her for the exp, and then let her go. Repeat two times, except on the last time, just go ahead and kill her.

You don't need that many. Just steal one extra pair. >_>

thats why I like cath because I dont use thieves so theres one level where I dont have to waste a slot on one

Most annoying character tends to be the tactician mainly soren micaiah and malledeus dammint why cant I send malledeus to the fort

• 4 weeks later...

Eh. Radiant Dawn for the most part ridiculously burdens you with units you don't want. With a few exceptions, I feel that only Ike and Micaiah were truly necessary for the tower. Other than that, I've never liked being forced to bring more than two units.

that's one of the few things I hate about RD. too many forced units and most of them are worse than the majority of the team sitting on the bench.