The Serenes Pub

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that anybody who is passing up a free alcoholic beverage is a rat.

My reasoning:

A. They need to keep a clear head so they can remember everything that happens in here to tell the Feds

B. Note the cryptic name within a branch of Mountain Dew. Code Red. It even claims it's a code. What message are these commie bastards trying to send? What else is red? Communist shit.

C. Only really dumb people are rats, and really dumb people pass up free alcohol.

I rest my case.

Edited by Kedyns Crow

Above post is correct.

Babes, I second that. Either a Fosters or Carling please. Can't beat a italian meal as well.

2292199206_f14b0ff943.jpg

<3

Image approved. And don't call me "babes"... o.O

My reasoning:

A. They need to keep a clear head so they can remember everything that happens in here to tell the Feds

B. Note the cryptic name within a branch of Mountain Dew. Code Red. It even claims it's a code. What message are these commie bastards trying to send? What else is red? Communist shit.

C. Only really dumb people are rats, and really dumb people pass up free alcohol.

I rest my case.

Underage?

If Volke doesn't work...Jaffar?

Edited by Joshybear25

My reasoning:

I rest my case.

Underage?

If Volke doesn't work...Jaffar?

The only time someone CAN pass up free booze is if they're underage. Even Muslims can technically drink Mead (They're forbidden from drinking fermented grape or bread, I believe. Mead is honey, thus 100% kosher in Islam.)

Well, there's also genuine allergies from alchohol, but those are rare. The only guy I know of who has a genuine alchohol allergy is Lotton the Wizard, and I know he's no fed.

Apparently Jaffar's in the band. He's the drummer. Also in the band is Matthew on Guitar, Sothe on Bass, and Heather on the Tambourine. Turns out everyone was afraid that if the band only had four members, Jaffar woul start wasting people in the middle of a performance. No, I don't get it either.

^Why the flying fuck hasn't this jackass been suspended for trolling yet? I mean, I know this is FFtF and all, but this guy's too obnoxious for even a troll haven like GameFAQS.

Seriously, I'm considering spamming this guy's e-mail with Goat.se. Someone PLEASE, get rid of this guy!

^Why the flying fuck hasn't this jackass been suspended for trolling yet? I mean, I know this is FFtF and all, but this guy's too obnoxious for even a troll haven like GameFAQS.

Seriously, I'm considering spamming this guy's e-mail with Goat.se. Someone PLEASE, get rid of this guy!

Look at his age. Puberty does wonders.

Edited by Kedyns Crow

I really wouldn't know...Maybe put Mist in charge, in case you arrest Joshy or CG

Turns out it was a Da Woes topic. I'll need to make one myself later...

If I set up a prison, the warden will likely be Gheb. That fatass would strike fear into the hearts of any prisoner, and that's before he tells them to drop their pants and bend over.

• 2 weeks later...