Your Favorite Game.

Fox

Post your absolute favorite game. One. Game. Consider it a mental exercise: none of that, "Oh, I like x, but y is good, too. And then there's always z." I know that each and every one of you has one game that sticks out in your mind, above all others, for whatever reason.

If you list more than one game I will call you a faggot.

So, here we go.

PokemonSilver.jpg

Pokemon Silver, motherfuckers.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 Better than your favorite game

Nice dungeon crawler RPG with nice character design and monster designs as well. The music is pretty good as well.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I know that each and every one of you has one game that sticks out in your mind, above all others, for whatever reason.

Wrong.

No, u.

You're just lazy to find one game that you put above all others. If Fox and I can do it, you can too.

Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 Better than your favorite game

Nice dungeon crawler RPG with nice character design and monster designs as well. The music is pretty as well.

Might wanna look into 7th Dragon then, it looks pretty similar to this one. It's JP only atm and don't know if it'll be released elsewhere.

I guess mine would have to be Super Metroid.

I know that each and every one of you has one game that sticks out in your mind, above all others, for whatever reason.

Wrong.

I knew you'd disagree.

(:

Wrong.

No, u.

You're just lazy to find one game that you put above all others. If Fox and I can do it, you can too.

Or maybe it's because I feel I've played many good games to be able to pick just one.

I knew you'd disagree.

(:

This came up on FESS IIRC.

Edited by burning_phoneix

Wrong.

No, u.

Or maybe it's because I feel I've played many good games to be able to pick just one.

I played more games than you did

Seriously, I played a lot of good games myself and I can still pick one. I still say it's laziness.

Indecision is probably a better word than laziness in a situation like this.

At any rate, I'll go ahead and say Contra (the original) is my favorite game.

I played more games than you did

Seriously, I played a lot of good games myself and I can still pick one. I still say it's laziness.

If someone said name your top 10 games I could probably manage but just one? Way too many great games and great experiences to pick just one.

And considering our relative ages, I suspect we've played about the same number of videogames