My fangirl is dying inside.

Percivalé

Do not fight it. Release the fangirl from within you. Let it possess you no longer. Having inner fangirl in you can be destructive. Same thing with us guys having fanboy in us. It poisons our mind, ruin our sense of reality!

How the heeell... do you get rid of inner fanboy? Isn't that like a natural and crappy part of life? Like puberty or something? How do you overcome pegasus riders in skirt outfits, or worse, girls with skirt outfits... AND leggings... *wipes off drool* SEE?!!! I'm already messed up! How do you fix that?!

I don't know, over prioritizing leggings over the legs themselves is pretty bad. Then again, it helps to think "ain't nothing like the real thing, baby". You know, like the song.

Then again... my father is a horribly blunt, philosophical madman.

Honestly, I just like leggings because they look great, on long legs at least.

Off top of head examples:

Florina :P

Fiora :)

Farina :)

Tana :P

Erica :)

Louise :awesome:

That is a concept I may never, ever understand. It's just like how Crash Gordin prioritizes boots over the actual foot.

YOu really hate my fetish, don't you? >_>

Do not fight it. Release the fangirl from within you. Let it possess you no longer. Having inner fangirl in you can be destructive. Same thing with us guys having fanboy in us. It poisons our mind, ruin our sense of reality!

How the heeell... do you get rid of inner fanboy? Isn't that like a natural and crappy part of life? Like puberty or something? How do you overcome pegasus riders in skirt outfits, or worse, girls with skirt outfits... AND leggings... *wipes off drool* SEE?!!! I'm already messed up! How do you fix that?!

I don't know, over prioritizing leggings over the legs themselves is pretty bad. Then again, it helps to think "ain't nothing like the real thing, baby". You know, like the song.

That is a concept I may never, ever understand. It's just like how Crash Gordin prioritizes boots over the actual foot.

It baffles me. It makes my mind swim around and around in confusion and misguidance.

It baffles me. It makes my mind swim around and around in confusion and misguidance.

lol!

BTW, you'll probably be baffled to find that it's actually a fairly common one! XD

lol!

BTW, you'll probably be baffled to find that it's actually a fairly common one! XD

Ah, but you will also find mine is not so rare itself. In fact, if I remember right, mine is the most common non-breast or other sexual area fetish around. But hey, the sun is shining, the quotes can become like pyramids, and Stains the Dog gives inspiration.

Aww, don't feel bad, Bizz. If it makes you fel better I'll tell you...I have a similiar hairdo to Levin and the same grin when I smile, the only difference must be the extreme personality difference...

lol!

Ah, but you will also find mine is not so rare itself. In fact, if I remember right, mine is the most common non-breast or other sexual area fetish around. But hey, the sun is shining, the quotes can become like pyramids, and Stains the Dog gives inspiration.

Well, I never said that foot fetish is uncommon, it's probably the most common strange one!

Oddly, ours are both in the same area, and quite common, strange, isn't it? :blink:

HEY GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT OUR FETISHES FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE A FETISH FOR WOMEN BEING FUCKED BY HORSES I AM SO COOL NOW AREN'T I GUYS

That is pretty neat, but I want to talk about grape juice now, and how awesome it is.

HEY GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT OUR FETISHES FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE A FETISH FOR WOMEN BEING FUCKED BY HORSES I AM SO COOL NOW AREN'T I GUYS

That is pretty neat, but I want to talk about grape juice now, and how awesome it is.

It's funny you should say that, I have some Grape Juice on my Fridge! XD

Yeah, I agree :awesome: .

I have a fetish for Micaiah, Sanaki and most usually an obsession towards Ilyana.

I have a fetish for Micaiah, Sanaki and most usually an obsession towards Ilyana.

With you on Micaiah and Ilyana, but Sanaki?

Wut?

What? Sanaki looks great, I like her personality too.

Edited by soul1112

Sanaki has no soul... ... ... in the first game. Haven't played the second cause I'm not a wii man, I'm a ... something else man?

Look, I don't actually prioritize leggings. I prioritize LONG LEGS. The longer the better. I like leggings and short shorts, yum... because they seem to highlight the legs and make them stand out more. The mechanism in my brain that was supposed to make me a breast freak, made me a nut for skyscraper legs instead, which sucks because this...

Phoenixapproved.jpg

isn't as easy to find as I first thought. I'm sad now. :facepalm:

Sanaki has no soul... ... ... in the first game. Haven't played the second cause I'm not a wii man, I'm a ... something else man?

Look, I don't actually prioritize leggings. I prioritize LONG LEGS. The longer the better. I like leggings and short shorts, yum... because they seem to highlight the legs and make them stand out more. The mechanism in my brain that was supposed to make me a breast freak, made me a nut for skyscraper legs instead, which sucks because this...

Phoenixapproved.jpg

isn't as easy to find as I first thought. I'm sad now. :facepalm:

This is for you Phoenix~ <3

Suwakolonglegs.jpg

I hope you like it~