Event Matches

Florete

Eh, I like them but there are too many that you can change your character.

I agree. I do like how you can change the difficulty though if you just want to screw around. But I like the event matches much better in melee. There was more at stake. Plus now you don't have to do them for any characters.

Event matches were easier in Brawl, but the Co-op ones were pretty tough. Too bad you didn't get any rewards for completing them, but I guess it would be unfair to the people who don't have friends that brawl.

The ones in melee were pretty fun, but at least there's a difficulty option in Brawl. I remember a few times i'd be playing a match a million times before i completed it (the very last one with giga bowser). ...or else i'd otherwise throw my controller at the floor and walk away if i lost.

I actually did all the co-op events by myself. Most of them on easy cause you really need two people for this sort of thing... :P

Me and my sister were stuck on the final co op one soooooooooooooooo long. We went nuts. And we already hated game and watch, but he just pissed us off even more in this. Stupid FAGGOT! But i liked the events in brawl. Im going through them all on hard now.