Difficulty Select Question

HolyAarom

I think there might be a misunderstanding with how I worded my question.

Let's say I have file that is on chapter 10 of Lyn's normal mode. I copy that file. With the original file, I go to beat Eliwood's normal. Would I be able to select Eliwood's hard or Hector's normal from the Lyn's chapter 10 copy?

I have a new copy of the game.

I do LNM and get to chapter 10. I copy the chapter 10 save and head to ENM with the original save.

I beat ENM with the original save. Will I be able to select EHM/HNM with the LNM chapter 10 copy?

I'm wondering because I have a Sain that I really want to use for HHM.

I'm currently trying to see if I can, but I just want to know if it's possible. If not, I guess I'll continue and find the answer.

Edited by HolyAarom

You have to beat every story in NM first, then you can move onto HM for each. Meaning, after you beat ENM, you can play EHM.

As for your question: Yes. I'm pretty sure you can beat Lyn's story on Normal, and move onto Hector or Eliwood's story on HM. If memory serves, that is what I did. I can't seem to remember if it was LHM though.

Hope this helps. XD

The only thing playing on LNM will do is just force a tutorial on you. You don't have to play Lyn Hard to move on another hard (but you might wanna play Lyn hard since there's barely a difference and that blasted tutorial will be gone so you could say... promote Kent or Sain).

Edited by Sirius