GioGio's Bazaar (and) Trading Post

Hello, and welcome to to the trading post! You can find and/or buy pretty much anything you're looking for, from a spiffy buisiness suit to Umbrella Bioweapons. You can either trade goods, or buy them with cold hard cash. Obviously, as this is my trading post, the Passione Mafia gets a 5% cut of each trade.

Passione Mafia members need not pay the fee. Pinko Commies pay triple.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. What's possesing the sword? Everything else checks out, but I must make sure something properly evil is possessing the sword.

It's posessed by Diavolo, the man I beat into infinite death. Apparently, about a year ago, he managed to get himself trapped within the sword.

He's also still experiencing infinite death somehow.

(puts 25gold on counter) (takes pasta after)

Thank you for your purchase. We hope to do business with you again soon.

Oh, good sir, have you any Fire Flowers?

Yes. You can have 1 for 25 or a bouquet of 10 for 200

I want to become alive, yet I already am. What do I need.

An ounce of co-I mean, "Powdered Sugar". should do the trick. 200 for 8 ouncesof the lowest quality, 1000 for 8 ounces of the finest stuff around.

An ounce of co-I mean, "Powdered Sugar". should do the trick. 200 for 8 ouncesof the lowest quality, 1000 for 8 ounces of the finest stuff around.

*raises left eyebrow* Methinks there is some dirty business involved.

*raises left eyebrow* Methinks there is some dirty business involved.

What are you talking about? This is a legitimate business!

*Slides a box of white, powdery substance behind some other merchandise and out of sight*

Ey' boss, just got back from Asia! The girls are in the-

*looks at Little Al, notices what's out of place*

-in the orphanage! Like you asked!

...Er...

I'll have some gum?

Why, sure! I've got a bucket of Double Bubble here for 5 gold. Also, "adopt" all the ones that are legal, and send the rest back. I don't approve of "Child Labor", if you know what I mean.

Why, sure! I've got a bucket of Double Bubble here for 5 gold. Also, "adopt" all the ones that are legal, and send the rest back. I don't approve of "Child Labor", if you know what I mean.

Thanks, money's on the table.

As for our "humanitarian" enterprise, it's kinda hard to tell, but I'll do my best.

As for our "humanitarian" enterprise, it's kinda hard to tell, but I'll do my best.

*Slides over the bucket*

I'm sure there's some way to find out. Doesn't everyone in that part of the world carry a passport or something all the time anyways?

*Slides over the bucket*

I'm sure there's some way to find out. Doesn't everyone in that part of the world carry a passport or something all the time anyways?

*Chews gum*

Well, that's true but, the ah, "social workers" who "cooperated" with this project had already made sure that the papers were sold to folks, who, y'know, have trouble going around. Point is, we don't have em'.

*Slides over the bucket*

*Chews gum*

Well, that's true but, the ah, "social workers" who "cooperated" with this project had already made sure that the papers were sold to folks, who, y'know, have trouble going around. Point is, we don't have em'.

Hmm... and the Mada-I mean, lady who runs the "Orphanage" couldn't tell? She usually has a good instinct about those kinda things...