Best assassin/ thief/ rogue

Oujay

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best assassin?

• Volke PoR
    • Volke RD
    • Sothe Por
    • Sothe RD
    • Heather
    • Colm
    • Rennac
    • Matthew
    • Legault
    • Jaffar
    • Cath
    • Astohl
    • Chad
    • Rifis
    • Lara
    • Dew
    • Julian
    • Ricard
    • Pahn
    • Patty

You forgot to add Parn/Pahn who might be the best Thief/Rogue due to having Ambush (class skill) and Sun Sword as well as the way stealing works in FE5. Disabling mages and other enemies >>> anything the others can do througout the series.

Edited by Sirius

You forgot Patty and Daisy too, but Daisy is terrible.

Pahn is the best among the ones listed. Though I was leaning towards Lifis due to his longer availability.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

Volke of course. RD improved them from PoR, and PoR is an improvement on them from the GBA series... Only bad thing I would say is they are locked to only Knives, and can't use swords like in the GBA series. Not a fan of Knives at all.

Volke of course. RD improved them from PoR, and PoR is an improvement on them from the GBA series... Only bad thing I would say is they are locked to only Knives, and can't use swords like in the GBA series. Not a fan of Knives at all.

Well they did make knives way better in RD then they were in PoR.

Sothe in Radiant Dawn. I don't think I would have been able to make my way through part 1 without him.

Sothe is really good in the begining...but after part one, he sucks.

Let me tell you something...NEVER, but EVER compare thieves/assasins/rogue or theif fighters from different eras, each of them is great in their era, we cannot say Dew is better than Sothe (PoR) or Pahn being better than Volke because ther are huge stat comparison.

Let me tell you something...NEVER, but EVER compare thieves/assasins/rogue or theif fighters from different eras, each of them is great in their era, we cannot say Dew is better than Sothe (PoR) or Pahn being better than Volke because ther are huge stat comparison.

*facepalm*

There is a lot more about comparing characters than just stats alone.

*facepalm*

There is a lot more about comparing characters than just stats alone.

I completely agree with you... stats is not the only thing that worth comparing them to. The stuff like supports or skills makes a character a lot better.

Edited by oujay

Heather! <3

Too bad I haven't used her more than once since Sothe is forced and Volke can do a better job than both of them.

I've used her once and she turned out decent, except for her strength which sucked. She wasn't nearly as good a volke though.

Yeah. Her best bet for me was paired up with Nephenee. I predicted her strength would start to suck for the tower so I had her equipped with Disarm... which was useful for a few chapters. :[ As for the rest of the game, good speed and innate Pass made her quite handy. Not an amazing unit or anything but not bad either.

Radiant Dawn Volke. Comes in a high level, has good stats, an innate 25% critical, has a skill that makes his less likely to be attacked, and can immediately use the Baselard.

Oh, and I nearly forgot, he can insta-kill enemies, if his Mastery skill activates.