Action Movies Are Awesome

Metal Rabbit

I've seen the first and third Bourne, but not the second. I'll get around to it eventually...

Hot Fuzz and Kung-Fu Hustle are both genuinely hilarious, while being full of action too... Gotta love the church part in Hot Fuzz, lol.

Also, ANYONE who hasn't seen the Bourne movies needs to go see them now. Quite possibly the best action movies out there.

acutualy henchmen exist because 20 guys with SMG's or assult rilfes or RPG's are extreamly hard to take down.

Well 80+ japanese ass wipes were taken down by one pissed off lady with a samurai sword.

Oh yah, and I saw Volume 2 today. It wasn't as actioney and I'm a little disapointed.

Well 80+ japanese ass wipes were taken down by one pissed off lady with a samurai sword.

Oh yah, and I saw Volume 2 today. It wasn't as actioney and I'm a little disapointed.

yup, i was there. she took down practically all of the mafia by herself in one night, including the boss.

i haven't seen volume 2, though.

Watch it and appreciate the more background info, but there was like half the amount of action.

...and the second part is a half hour longer I think.

ooh! does she still do that dramatic music when she remembers something that someone did to her? cause that was my favorite part!