New tellius game

Oujay

I would like a new game where it takes place on the tellius continent but it is in the past where you play as Asheras three heros and they could make new characters to go along with those. and that one girl with the purple hair and the swords Alondite and ragnell(I forget her name) would be the main character.

I am wondering if IS was planning something when they had Ike leave the continent. That means if the next game takes place on a different continent, Ike might make a appearance. I know it would be ridicoulus but you have to admit, having Ike leave Tellius was really a wierd move if it dosn't serve a purpose. Another possibillity might be that they wanted Ike if they are using Tellius again. (We still don't know the entire continent so there is still room for possible treats.)

Edit: Well, I really wish there would finally be some information for a new Fire Emblem. Speculating is fun and all, but it requires at last a BIT of information to have speculation based on.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Magvel IS the only continent without two games to it's name...

Then again, it was like that before FE9 came out [although FE8 was planned to come out after FE9 originally] so take that as you will.

I would like a new game where it takes place on the tellius continent but it is in the past where you play as Asheras three heros and they could make new characters to go along with those. and that one girl with the purple hair and the swords Alondite and ragnell(I forget her name) would be the main character.

Her name is Altina, BTW, she is Micaiah and Sanaki's great great great(And many more great)grandmother.

Edited by Fireman
spoilers

Well...I thank Fireman for that(You ain't getting 10.000 for that!), it was just a minor spoiler anyways...

And spoilers probaly shouldn't be added since it's the users fault for reading a thread of a game they didn't play yet, right?

Well...I thank Fireman for that(You ain't getting 10.000 for that!), it was just a minor spoiler anyways...

And spoilers probaly shouldn't be added since it's the users fault for reading a thread of a game they didn't play yet, right?

This is the General FE board, though, and this thread isn't just about RD.

Edited by Fireman

I'd like to see an original Fire Emblem as well, but IS should remind themselves that FE's mythos is "Medieval European Fanatasy" and not "Gods of Order and Chaos" and that huge maps and all the new units FE4 brought to the series were onlz a small part of FE4's charm.

Edited by Ike-Mike

Well the orginal Fire Emblem looked more like ancient greece or roma. Also it was a nice change in Tellius that for once the gods didn't turn out to be nothing but dragons.

Edited by BrightBow-User

If they make a new Tellius game, I want someone to kill off Mist! :angry:

Though, what I think might be cool is if it was a related continent (like FE2's world, which was realted to FE1/3/11's world), but that would be problematic given that

The rest of the world Tellius is in was wiped out, but that's not really a problem, I mean, they brought back Burger King like that! *snaps fingers*

As far as IS would be concerned, FE4 would be new to us. You have to remember that those of us who emulate it are only a small minority.

As far as IS is concerned, their target audience is Japan, who played FE4 on console when it came out.

As far as IS would be concerned, FE4 would be new to us. You have to remember that those of us who emulate it are only a small minority.

As far as IS is concerned, their target audience is Japan, who played FE4 on console when it came out.

And as far as any of us are concerned, FE4 sold well in Japan. IS can may their own decisions to either make another remake, continue with a new one, split into two teams and work on both or twelve crusaders.

Remake of FE10 with sacrifices needed.

That would be fun. :)

E.g. Someone would need to sacrifice themself in 1-3 to distract the remaining enemies.

*cough*Sothe*cough*

And lords would need to live through.

I suppose its lucky that the people I would sacrifice are a light mage anda rogue and not a lord

also crash it may please you to know I sacrificed mist to nailah the other day to unlock her base convo in 4-2